test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mirror Uniform Shorts

maracroftmaracroft Member Posts: 201 Arc User
Not sure if this is intended or not but with the mirror universe shorts, you get 2 colors: red and bright red. The screenshots show them as being able to be set to black but i can not find a way to do this. Any one else having this issue?

Comments

• narthaisnarthais Member Posts: 452 Arc User
    I tried putting them on my joined trill, her legs vanished.
    I went back to a skirt.
    The colour of them was the least of my concerns at the time so I admit, I didn't actually check.
  • maracroftmaracroft Member Posts: 201 Arc User
    i've heard of others having that issue also. I went back to skirt also as red just isn't a good color for those shorts, imho.
  • callevistacallevista Member Posts: 237 Cryptic Developer
    We have a fix for this coming. Thank you for letting us know
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,498 Community Moderator
    @callevista Thanks for the heads up! I'm looking forward to being able to wear the shorts.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • jagdtier44jagdtier44 Member Posts: 376 Arc User
    callevista wrote: »

does this fix also involve putting the advertised jacket and shorts into the Leeta outfit box?
  • tasshenatasshena Member Posts: 542 Arc User
    jagdtier44 wrote: »
    callevista wrote: »

does this fix also involve putting the advertised jacket and shorts into the Leeta outfit box?

THIS. Totally this.​​
  • norcaler2norcaler2 Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    Or at the very least listing which items are in each box when you right click on them in the lobi store/Exchange?
    edited February 2016
    This is absolutely and totally important. When I see "Leeta outfit", well, I expect the one they show her with in every frigging photo AND on the giveaway boff.

Anything else can be considered false advertisement and fraud.​​
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,498 Community Moderator
    Leeta's jacket is one of the long sleeve Jupiter variants. While I do agree that putting the shorts in the Odyssey Box is misleading, I don't think we need to get the torches and pitch forks.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited February 2016
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Leeta's jacket is one of the long sleeve Jupiter variants. While I do agree that putting the shorts in the Odyssey Box is misleading, I don't think we need to get the torches and pitch forks.

Every image shows her in the shorts. It's incredibly misleading. People have bought the "Leeta Uniform" pack because she was always in the damned shorts. The pack needs to have the shorts.​​
    tasshena wrote: »

Every image shows her in the shorts. It's incredibly misleading. People have bought the "Leeta Uniform" pack because she was always in the damned shorts. The pack needs to have the shorts.​​

I didn't dispute that. I'm just saying we don't need to go homicidal over shorts.
  • maracroftmaracroft Member Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    i just want my black booty short shorts.
    edited February 2016

o except when you right click the box and the preview shows the shorts and the long sleeved jupiter one jacket as the contents of the box. Except when you fork over 200 lobi and it's not in the box?

HMMMM soo.. I spent. .$40 on keys to get 200 lobi specifically to get THOSE pieces.. aaand guess what? Im pretty friggin pissed.. Im trying to be patient but yeah I've started looking up who to send false advertising claims to where Cryptic is (Los Gatos CA evidently and it looks like its all handled through the Federal Trade Commision, https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/#&panel1 )

My email to customer service was a total brush off as well despite me pointing out to them that this is false advertising (taking my real currency for a product that is not what its suppose to be)
    edited February 2016
    latest?cb=20151031192231
    This is a Sierra variant. Available in the Oddysey box. I believe this was what Leeta was wearing during the Cardassian Arc when she was only a Captain.

afd094dc38bf7bfb036181c44f64670e1445720240.png
    This is the Jupiter variant that we see her wearing in the STF where we board Terok Nor and she's an Admiral.

Leeta's Jupiter outfit is more of a showcase item with the rep and that STF.

Best I could find with a quick google search.
    edited February 2016
    Box preview - Shorts - Juptier 1 long sleeve
    YjY20pF.jpg

Web advertisement - Shorts.. Juptier 1 long sleeve
    X5p5lZB.png

Actual - No shorts, jupter 1 no sleeve
    vDzVzPp.png
  • schloopdooschloopdoo Member Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Through what I can only imagine is a bug, my Gorn is also unable to wear the booty shorts. Please fix, as it's important that I feel sexy while DPSing. kthanx
  • underdose35underdose35 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Would just like to add my own dissatisfaction at Leeta's shorts somehow not being in the Leeta's outfit box. If this is not a bug and WAI, then it's blatent false advertising. I've yet to see a dev comment either way on this particular point, some clarification would be great.
    FWIW, I did get the long sleeved jupiter outfit in the Leeta box, so if others didn't that makes it all the more likely to be a bug. Here's hoping it's fixed soon!
  • angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    Only thing I know is with the intorduction of the hotpants you definitely see people's bad taste for clothing a lot more clearly than before pig-2.gif​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    If my character was actually allowed to wear that, I might care. Stupid race restrictions.
    schloopdoo wrote: »
    Through what I can only imagine is a bug, my Gorn is also unable to wear the booty shorts. Please fix, as it's important that I feel sexy while DPSing. kthanx

... lols. ^_^ Thanks for that lovely image, hold on while I get some brain bleach. ^_^​​