test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cash, Crash, Crash.

hypnoticbeasthypnoticbeast Member Posts: 107 Arc User
I do not know what is up the game client but I have had 5 crash's in the last hour. And another 11 yesterday. It's seems to happen a lot on Dilithium week ends. Please help.

Comments

• Options
    lordatrocitieslordatrocities Member Posts: 462 Arc User
    I too am getting the CTDt a few times each hour. In fact two have occurred on separate toons while doing Preferred Dilithium Mining. :( (out 10k x 2 and the two Preferred Ticket)

And since I can run the game on three different PC's depending on where I am at the time, and have had crashes on all three, I can safely say that the issue is NOT on our end.
    What happened to those unique forum ranks I paid for?
  • Options
    ibreakbonesibreakbones Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    I am crashing every few minutes no matter what I do. It started with the last patch.
  • Options
    johnnyray14#4257 johnnyray14 Member Posts: 188 Arc User
    Yeah they have a major memory leak in the Anniversary code. Just watch the memory usage in Windows Task Manager until it goes up, up, up, up, until it hits a machine-dependent ceiling. I wish they would invest in a product like PurifyPlus and fix it already.
  • Options
    hypnoticbeasthypnoticbeast Member Posts: 107 Arc User
    It seems to be happening while Dil mining. It was like this last year when they had a Big Dil weekend with the Anniversary event.
  • Options
    electrumleopardelectrumleopard Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    It's doing it to me while I'm particle farming.
  • Options
    tome85tome85 Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    happened to me trying to start the new episode. now i can't even start the launcher!
    My daily grind is STAR TREK BATTLES channel - NO HIGH DPS WANTED

tumblr_mtvjgwae6F1rzu2xzo4_r1_400.gif
  • Options
    tieberionetieberione Member Posts: 137 Arc User
    Oh thank god it's not me. I'm crashing every 5-10 minutes just browisng the AH, Particle Mining, etc. Seems anytime I'm still for more than a few minutes, I crash. And I have to completely exit the client to relog, otherwise I get the message you cannot log in from this IP address
    Tieberion, Captain of the USS Excalibur NX-97000-B

• Options
    pacelli1pacelli1 Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    tieberione wrote: »
    Oh thank god it's not me. I'm crashing every 5-10 minutes just browisng the AH, Particle Mining, etc. Seems anytime I'm still for more than a few minutes, I crash. And I have to completely exit the client to relog, otherwise I get the message you cannot log in from this IP address

Well, it sounds like you're crashing at better times than me. I have been crashing while collecting Omega particles; literally while playing the minigame. But, what's worse, is when it happens while mining which means I forfeit whatever I would have gotten for that claim. That really sucks during a dilithium weekend.
  • Options
    semalda226semalda226 Member Posts: 1,994 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    I can't even log in the moment I do I disconnect and it started with the anniversary patch
    tumblr_mxl2nyOKII1rizambo1_500.png