Install Arc
Options

Omega Particle @ Starbase 39

2»

Comments

• Options
    bobbydazlersbobbydazlers Member Posts: 4,534 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    getting the same bug at Starbase 39 also, dropping the mission and starting over seems to have no effect as you just get the same mission locations each time.
    IIRC it's a time thing. The missions change hourly or maybe more often. I forget the exact amount of time it takes to change.

I took the mission first time about 10pm uk time got the locations Vulcan space ; Starfleet academy ; Starbase 39.
    dropped the mission about 10:30pm uncomplete.
    re took the mission 11:45pm got the locations Vulcan space ; Starfleet academy ; Starbase 39.

all very well changing the location list every now and then but it needs to be often enough to be of benefit to players, we haven't got unlimited time to play you know.

edit:
    just dropped and re took the mission 12:15am guess what, got the locations Vulcan space ; Starfleet academy ; Starbase 39.

I give up.

When I think about everything we've been through together,

maybe it's not the destination that matters, maybe it's the journey,

and if that journey takes a little longer,

so we can do something we all believe in,

I can't think of any place I'd rather be or any people I'd rather be with.

• Options
    markb1975markb1975 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    I have this problem as well. Changed maps 5 times just to be sure it wasn't there lol.
  • Options
    lostyuslostyus Member Posts: 208 Arc User
    SB39 ground is broken.

DS9 ground is broken.

The mini game still stutters.

The mini game still ends early.

Can't change the mission by retaking it (it worked one time, changed from SB39 to DS9)

So now my time online tonight is finished and I didn't get to complete the daily from Q because of running around trying to do the mission but instead finding these bugs. Seems I'm gonna get the ship 1 day later than normal, yeah doesn't seem much but something like this shouldn't happen.

Did they even test this thing? Same bugs as last year. Maybe they have to stay 1 hour later to finish it, one hour is not much compared to all the hours players have lost combined trying to complete broken missions.

This has pissed me off more than normal cause it's still got the same type of bugs as last year so it seems they just threw it out there and aren't worried about the impression it will leave people with or how it will mess players about.

WP Cryptic.
  • Options
    annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,630 Arc User
    irm1963 wrote: »
    There's a maintenance tomorrow, expect they'll fix it then along with the other buggy locations. Shouldn't have needed to, but stuff happens.

how long is this event? if SB39 and DS9 are bhugged and I heard in zone that Rura Penthe is bugged... it can take a long time
    We Want Vic Fontaine
  • Options
    jodarkriderjodarkrider Member Posts: 2,097 Arc User
    The team is aware of the issue. Also, no Bug-reports in General Discussion please.
    /Closed

[10:20] Your Lunge deals 4798 (2580) Physical Damage(Critical) to Tosk of Borg.

Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator
    "bIghojchugh DaneH, Dumev pagh. bIghojqangbe'chugh, DuQaHlaH pagh."
    "Learn lots. Don't judge. Laugh for no reason. Be nice. Seek happiness." ~Day[9] 
    "Your fun isn't wrong." ~LaughingTrendy

Find me on Twitterverse - @jodarkrider

This discussion has been closed.