test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Leetas shorts not unlocking with the outfit unlock.

lexusk19lexusk19 Member Posts: 1,409 Arc User
The Lobi store pack does not unlock Leetas shorts despite the picture showing them and the description stating that the above outfit will be unlocked. Give my Lobi back or give me my goods.
1e3sni150tar.jpg

Comments

• Options
    ussdelphin2ussdelphin2 Member Posts: 525 Arc User
    Yea same here
    How I picture a lot of the forumites :P
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    Look under the "Tight pants" option. That's where I found them. FYI, legs turn invisible with those shorts.
  • Options
    underdose35underdose35 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    I also don't have the shorts show up, under tight pants or otherwise. Might be linked to character race? I'm playing an Alien.

Edit: also doesn't show up for bridge officers, regardless of race...?
  • Options
    fenris357fenris357 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    yep im not seeing them either got the jackets and the arm pieces though
  • Options
    captainedwards09captainedwards09 Member Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    It appears the arm bands (the terran dagger for example) specifically shown in the preview picture are also not available through either of the outfit boxes
    http://images-cdn.perfectworld.com/arc/4e/8d/4e8d57470223f971f1c52ae3e95ecaf61453829459.png
  • Options
    It appears the arm bands (the terran dagger for example) specifically shown in the preview picture are also not available through either of the outfit boxes
    http://images-cdn.perfectworld.com/arc/4e/8d/4e8d57470223f971f1c52ae3e95ecaf61453829459.png

The dagger armband is available with the pack. Could be some races are missing parts. My non-joined trill has both mirror costume sets and other than invisible body parts, it seems to be all showing up where it should be.
  • Options
    valarauko43valarauko43 Member Posts: 227 Arc User
    I bought the Leeta variant. I have 3 tops, 1 belt, 1 'bandolier', and a dagger for each arm. No shorts in 'Tight Pants' or anywhere else. This is on a Vulcan.
  • Options
    mithrethormithrethor Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I bought the Leeta variant. I have 3 tops, 1 belt, 1 'bandolier', and a dagger for each arm. No shorts in 'Tight Pants' or anywhere else. This is on a Vulcan.

Same here. I picked up the Leeta pack on a human. All parts are there except for the shorts.
    Mithrin/Mithrethor
  • Options
    tigeropsftigeropsf Member Posts: 3 Arc User

The dagger armband is placed in the wrong category. It's under the Jacket Loose category instead of the Bare Chest one, so we're completely locked out of using it for our new outfits.
  • Options
    Isn't there supposed to be a sleeved version of Leeta's jupiter top, too? Cuz I'm only seeing the sleeveless option.
  • Options
    bottle0rumbottle0rum Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    The shorts are only in the 150 lobi pack, not the 200 lobi pack where they are pictured. Y U do dis Cryptic? Stop with the bait and switch already. You guys switched the contents of the packs.
  • Options
    galactickirigalactickiri Member Posts: 139 Arc User
    Do the right Cryptic...do the right thing.
  • Options

Same thing for me, on Fed human characters. There's supposed to be full-length pants in the set for male toons as well. Neither can be located in the editor, but I can pull up and use everything else you just posted.

• Options
    Just a general FYI to everyone participating in this thread: I have submitted a ticket regarding the issues with both Terran costume Lobi packs. The word is that the team is not aware of this bug; I have enlightened them with links to this thread, and two other threads posted here on the topic.
  • Options
    cyllus2014cyllus2014 Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited January 2016

This is odd... I got the tops (3 of them), a belt (that looks like a holster of sorts), the dagger armband (but not the other dagglerless armband) and no shorts.

And the sleeveless mid-drift tops make the stomach and arms of Klingon boffs invisible as well.

(I bought the Oddy pack only)
  • Options
    fleudermausfleudermaus Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    I think the description should specifically LIST what is in the box so that the false impression that the shorts are included would not arise (in spite of the fact that I have seen people with the shorts) I suppose the Leeta Variant box I got did not include the shorts? I don't know really and it's difficult to speculate as the box does depict the shorts in the picture but does not specifically mention them in the description. It's either misleading or the boxes are glitched. In either case it's very disappointing.
    >}--;--'--,----
    LOVECAREHOPESUPPORTCOMMUNITYSHARINGPEACE

• Options
    I think the description should specifically LIST what is in the box so that the false impression that the shorts are included would not arise (in spite of the fact that I have seen people with the shorts) I suppose the Leeta Variant box I got did not include the shorts? I don't know really and it's difficult to speculate as the box does depict the shorts in the picture but does not specifically mention them in the description. It's either misleading or the boxes are glitched. In either case it's very disappointing.

Everyone knows by now what Leeta's outfit looks like, and let's be honest...most of us, if not all of us, bought the Jupiter pack for the shorts. That's supposed to be part of the 'Leeta's Variants' set, and everyone knows it. There's no way PW could do otherwise, without false advertising.

But the devs are aware these sets are bugged now, so give them a chance to fix it. I paid real $$ for the set as well, but I'm going to let them do their jobs.

For the future, it might be a good idea for them to list specifically what comes with every content pack- they've been doing that over in Champions Online for years. In the costume editor, you can pull up a list of un-owned costume and weapon packs, and it breaks everything down, item by item. You know exactly what you're getting when you spend the Zen.
  • Options
    skyranger1414skyranger1414 Member Posts: 1,785 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    I should know better by now, but I´m still just amazed at how could they NOT catch this before releasing it? Its almost as if they don´t bother to even test things once. I have some shorts in the tight pants option but they can only be colored red, and extra red and don´t look like the pair Leeta is wearing at all.

BTW, anyone getting terrible clipping with some of jacket tops? If you scroll down the options you can see how even the are torsos change in shape from jacket model to jacket model, as well as the skin texture sliding up and down. Honestly this is just very poorly made.
  • Options
    There is clipping, hopefully it will be brought up- another player posted some screens as example of that. Sounds like when the pack gets fixed, the color pallet on the shorts will probably be opened up as well.
  • Options
    BTW, anyone getting terrible clipping with some of jacket tops? If you scroll down the options you can see how even the are torsos change in shape from jacket model to jacket model, as well as the skin texture sliding up and down. Honestly this is just very poorly made.

I noticed that. Poor bellybutton getting so much abuse. Lil disappointed that the Leeta uniform doesn't come with her sleeved jupiter top.
  • Options
    valenjavalenja Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    ok, 65mil ec for 3 (without the one i want) tops, a new belt and two dagger armbands. but i love the clipping tops
  • Options
    skyranger1414skyranger1414 Member Posts: 1,785 Arc User
    sov42 wrote: »

I noticed that. Poor bellybutton getting so much abuse. Lil disappointed that the Leeta uniform doesn't come with her sleeved jupiter top.

I did get the sleeved option. Guess the bugs are hitting us all in different ways.

• Options
    sov42 wrote: »

I did get the sleeved option. Guess the bugs are hitting us all in different ways.

I guesso. Seems like for some reason, some races are locked out of one piece or another by mistake.

Also makes me wonder why Trills can't wear makeup. >_>
  • Options
    Found another bug.

Under off-duty, the mirror romulan top makes arms invisible.

oszsld.jpg