test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Scheduled Maintenance [January 28th, 2016]

pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
Greetings Captains!

We will be having our scheduled maintenance tomorrow 1/28 at 6AM PST for 3 1/2 hours. You can find the patch notes here.

=/\=

We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.

Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.

Thank you for the assistance!

The Star Trek Online Team

Comments

• Options
    jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    so no fix for the razerth ? i suppose i shall keep in dry dock for now , to bad i really like it :neutral:
  • Options
    tarran61tarran61 Member Posts: 827 Arc User
    Let the games begin...and thank you all.
    mprovements made to the map loading time for large maps such as ESD and DS9.
    Positive thoughts.
    NeAC.gif
  • Options
    ikonn#1068 ikonn Member Posts: 1,449 Arc User
    Fleet Marks now get the daily bonus? Excellent!!!
    -AoP- Warrior's Blood (KDF Armada) / -AoP- Qu' raD qulbo'Degh / -AoP- Project Phoenix
  • Options
    skylarcometskylarcomet Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    Nothing on the missing DOFF missions for Romulan BOFF''s still I see. Would be nice if it at least got listed as a known bug, so maybe it would get fixed before 2017.
    >:)ruff, meow, moo, whatever.... *shrug*
    [ Still Waiting for a Shiny New T6 Romulan Science Ship to Command ]
  • Options
    jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,798 Arc User
    Some good fixes there and it is about time that the cloak console is being upgraded to a battle cloak. Good job, team! Hopefully there are a lot more fixes for the many outstanding bugs that plague STO to come in the next few weeks.
  • Options
    theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,993 Arc User
    Defiant pilots are going to love the update to the defiant set
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • Options
      lordsteve1lordsteve1 Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
      That's really cool the fleet marks get a daily box now. Always seemed a bit naff that you get less fleet marks that rep ones.
      SulMatuul.png
    • Options
      guljarolguljarol Member Posts: 980 Arc User
      I'm also glad to see the daily bonus for FM.

And disappointed that the Rezreth is still not fixed. Soon, I hope.​​
    • Options
      thetaninethetanine Member Posts: 1,367 Arc User
      Greetings Captains! Thank you for the assistance! The Star Trek Online Team

OH! You're Welcome Trendy. ANYTHING. AND I MEAN ANY - THING for YOU, Me Pretty!!!

I'll head this off now, before it turns into a nine page rant: From the Patch Notes:

ELACHI Reputation Set.

YES. It is a 'thing'.

LOOK: The Silent Enemy Space Set at http://sto.gamepedia.com/Silent_Enemy_Set

Silent Enemy Space Set : The Silent Enemy space set consists of three items retro-engineered from Elachi technology and is available from the Lobi Crystal Consortium on Drozana Station for 200 Lobi Crystal icon.pngeach. Stats shown [on the STO Wiki] are those for a level 50 character on the ground. ​​
      STAR TREK
      lD8xc9e.png
    • Options
      theillusivenmantheillusivenman Member Posts: 438 Arc User
      Great bugfixes, thanks STO peeps. Also yay to the new episode, the set up for it was done really well and I know the writing of the episode was top notch, I'm eager to see how it looks in-game, and the ships in it.
      5980291nyfcc.png
      "Reality is a thing of the past."
      Proud supporter of equality for all human beings.
    • Options
      officerbatman81officerbatman81 Member Posts: 2,761 Arc User
      @pwlaughingtrendy
      Thank you STO team, and whatever manager that made the decision, for the upgrade to the defiant set to make it a 3pc and the set bonus a battle cloak. Very happy defiant capt here, bought the Valiant on faith upon it's release despite this deficiency and now I consider this ship to be whole and perfect in my eyes and everything I hoped and expected before it was announced. Thank you again and keep up the good work. :D
    • Options
      adorkabledoriadorkabledori Member Posts: 234 Arc User
      Still no fix for the "invisible" Kar'fi and Breen Plesh Raiders Pets ?
    • Options
      theillusivenmantheillusivenman Member Posts: 438 Arc User

Inform me...what exactly is wrong with Plesh Brek frigates? I haven't run them since I don't actively play either of the Breen ships with hangar(s).
      And yeah, no fix for Kar'fi, and not holding my breath. It's a KDF ship.

Still a good bunch of bug fixes nontheless.
      5980291nyfcc.png
      "Reality is a thing of the past."
      Proud supporter of equality for all human beings.
    • Options
      adorkabledoriadorkabledori Member Posts: 234 Arc User
      Same issue as with the Kar'fi, half rendered, aka nearly invisible
    • Options
      twg042370twg042370 Member Posts: 2,312 Arc User
      dhopper wrote: »
      Can you maybe try fixing whatever you supposedly "Fixed" on that last big 6hr server maintenance. I have experienced more lag since, then I ever did before. I just got killed in an STF because of the lag and when I cam out of it my ship was totally invisible for the rest of the mission.

The lag this week is due to a greasy angry neckbeard paying to have Cryptic DDOSed.
      <3
    • Options
      irm1963irm1963 Member Posts: 682 Arc User

Inform me...what exactly is wrong with Plesh Brek frigates? I haven't run them since I don't actively play either of the Breen ships with hangar(s).
      And yeah, no fix for Kar'fi, and not holding my breath. It's a KDF ship.

Still a good bunch of bug fixes nontheless.

The Plesh Breks are OK, have been flying them off the Dreadnought, think he must mean the Fek'lhr frigate pets ?
    • Options
      stostosto11stostosto11 Member Posts: 3 New User
      Hey thanks for taking server down 10 minutes before advertised too!! I didn't want to to get the daily giveaway anyway on my main account that i've spent thousands of dollars on over the years. Just more ineptness on cryptics part. Its getting realllll hard to login to this game anymore.
    • Options
      methclownmethclown Member Posts: 11 Arc User
      The Icon for the two vonph hangars are mixed up. The elite Baltic raiders should have the icon that the herald mir fighters have and vice versa.
    • Options
      echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
      The daily giveaway starts at noonish, my time/tenish Pacific time, should be able to get it after maint.
      Now a LTS and loving it.
      Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
      I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
    • Options
      > @echatty said:
      > The daily giveaway starts at noonish, my time/tenish Pacific time, should be able to get it after maint.

Yes ill be able to get today's giveaway, but not yesterday's, not everyone works the same 9-5 hours etc.
    • Options
      All i want is some accuracy, I showed up with enough time on the clock to take my shot, but the time wasn't accurate. Why post times etc if your not going to be true to them. Like i said i've spent tons of money on the game and this sort of thing is just one more nail in the coffin for me.
    • Options
      heyoka71heyoka71 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
      So, three hours from now... I am new here and I just wanted to say how much I ma enjoying this game. This is my frist multi-p;ayer experience, and I am having a ball ! Thank you so much !
    • Options
      Three hours, if everything goes as planned. Expect a sizable patch when you start your launcher
      Now a LTS and loving it.
      Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
      I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
    • Options
      guljarolguljarol Member Posts: 980 Arc User
      Yeah, I had a 2 GB pre-patch on Monday. Hopefully that'll make my after-maintenance download significantly smaller.​​
    • Options
      irm1963irm1963 Member Posts: 682 Arc User
      > @echatty said:
      > The daily giveaway starts at noonish, my time/tenish Pacific time, should be able to get it after maint.

Yes ill be able to get today's giveaway, but not yesterday's, not everyone works the same 9-5 hours etc.

Even with the maintenance, you had 20 hours to collect it in. You leaving it until the last few minutes isn't Cryptic's fault.

• Options
      Agreed, irm1963
      Now a LTS and loving it.
    • Options
      djmarr1964djmarr1964 Member Posts: 232 Arc User
      Completly agree with you Irm1963 the person complaining about not getting the free giveaway is missing the point for the likes of yesterdays giveaway all it takes is 1 login and then collect on the toon you want the reward on then logoff or continue playing
      The True King In The North
    • Options
      bannon3bannon3 Member Posts: 379 Arc User
      Has it been mentioned if we can buy event currency with lobi? It wasnt alluded to in the blogs :|
      In Space, Cryptic cant hear you scream!!!
    This discussion has been closed.