test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

300 Day Vet reward

elric242elric242 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
edited January 2016 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I became a 300 day vet the other day and all my Fed aligned characters received a 1% skill point bonus buff for a max of +4%. My Klingon however never increased and still says 200 Day veteran +3% Skill Point Bonus.
Post edited by elric242 on

Comments

• Options
    bump
  • Options
    So no one has a clue why my Fed characters have the proper 300 day vet buff but my KDF characters still have their old 200 day vet buff? I can't be the only one...
  • Options
    glenn#1579 glenn Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    Is it an account or character award?
  • Options
    A character award for being a 300 day veteran. A 4% skill point bonus buff. My 2 KDF characters only have 3% and it still says 200 day veteran on them.
  • Options
    mcgrizzled86mcgrizzled86 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    I checked through several of my characters. Only my pure Feds seem to be showing the 300 day Vet, 4% buff. KDF, Rom/Fed and Rom/KDF are all still listed as 200 Day, 3%. Same for space and ground. All of my characters have access to other 300 day rewards, such as the Fireworks. I'm not able to tell if it's just an issue with the buff displaying wrong or if it really is only the 3% buff.
  • Options
    howtorhowtor Member Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    I have the same issue and has been that way for over a year now I have put in bug reports to no avail. I just gave up on it lol
    edit
    my fed ally rom's have the 300 day, but my klingon allied rom's have the 200 day
  • Options
    expelliramusexpelliramus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    mine is the same way and has always been 200 Klingon and fed 300 I think it is broke