test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Access Denied/Naw'Tem taking new Members now!

truephoenyxxxtruephoenyxxx Member Posts: 12 Arc User
Access Denied (a t5 alpha fleet in a well build armada) is accepting new recruits.

We are a friendly, mature, casual fleet full of helpfull players.
All holdings are maxed out.
We offer: No pressure on our members, a TS3 server, cross-faction/armada chat channel and members from all over the world, so wether you like playing for yourself or team up with lots of nice people this is the spot you are looking for!
Our kdf sister fleet (Naw'Tem, also fully maxed out) is also accepting new recruites.
No matter if you are new to STO or a seasoned veteran, you will find your spot in our ranks.

If you are interested, come and visit our homepage: http://adfleet.org
You can also contact any of our officers found here: http://adfleet.org/officers
Or reply directly in this thread.

So come and try us out!

We provide an active, casual, friendly and mature environment for everyone who is interested!
Even if you are not a fulltime player, beacause you have a job, family, friends, other dutys/hobbys this is the right spot for you.
We offer casual gameplay, but also have some very knowlegdeable high damge players to aid everyone.
We are a fully maxed out fleet with projects constantly running, so you have plenty opportunity to earn fleet gear.
But contribution isn't a must,so if you only enjoy a little chatting and doing story missions/stf's there is also a place for you.

We want for everyone to enjoy the game without stress and without drama, so come and join us now!

@truephoenyxxx
Staff officer of Access Denied/Naw'Tem

Comments

• Options
    lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    Ho easy is Marks donation? My Delta has that problem currently. He is in House of Beautiful, has 4,000 Fleet Marks to dump, but has nowhere to do so.
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • Options
    truephoenyxxxtruephoenyxxx Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    We are running the dump fleetmark project in both alpha fleets almost non-stop, and have 2 armadas (fed/kdf) with the max number of fleets. So sometimes you have to click a bit around through the armada to find "normal" projects, but as said the dump projects in the main fleets are almost always available.