test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Starbase incursion and fleet alert wrapper accolades broken since 7/12/12

lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
edited July 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
The image at the bottom shows all 4 accolades involved (Plus 2 DR problems).

Problems:
1) The accolades don't show accolade progress as one completes each species wrapper accolade.
2) Only the factions' wrapper accolade should show. Upper left and lower right are KDF. Upper right and lower left are Fed.
3) (Extra DR bug in the picture) - The new crew X2 and New duty officers X2 accolades have no way of being completed. Either fix them or remove them.

o0cuph.jpg

Comments

• Options
    lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    Well, the bug's 3 year anniversary came and went. Now let's see if they can fix it for S11 since they only fix accolade and doff bugs with major releases.
  • Options
    fifthofjackfifthofjack Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    There are "bug" in this game that have been here from before day one!! You expect Craptic to fix these? Don't hold your breath. Most of, if not all, of the coders from the early days of STO have moved on to greener pastures, leaving a bunch of inexperienced coders who have to sift through the TRIBBLE left by previous coders, and if they do figure it out, most of the "fixes" just break other things and they spiral deeper into bug hell. No, unless they hire back the original coder(s) who put in the accolade, because he/she is the only one who knows how it's coded, these bugs will never get fixed. Craptic hires and fires coders like we change underwear. The coders I know who worked for Craptic were treated like TRIBBLE and will never go back to work for them. It's time to move on to another game mate, STO is just dying a slow death at the hands of Craptic.
    T'Plaas Fleet XO Icarus Elite / Icarus Imperium
    Fifth of Jack XO House of Icarus
    [SIGPIC]http://http://icaruselite.org/smf/index.php[/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    thedancingfoxthedancingfox Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    Thanks for posting this lucho80.

I was going through my Accolades and wondering how to complete this, and your post was the only one that was brought up that mentioned the (3) point especially.

So yes, even though this is a very old post, I just wanted to put a "thank you" out there to you for recording this information, because even old information IS still useful to someone!

Thanks.