test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Limited Customer Support During Holidays

With the holidays quickly approaching, we wanted to make sure that our community is aware of some potential delays in customer support. Our team is thrilled to have you join the ranks of our games including Star Trek Online, Neverwinter, PWI and more during the holiday season. However, we also want to make sure that our staff has some time to celebrate with their family as we march into 2016. Our offices will be officially closed from December 24 to January 4 to celebrate the holidays and New Years.

Some players may experience a small delay in customer support and communication from our social channels including Facebook, Twitter, forums, etc. We will have team members that will be working during the holidays and will look to address any concerns as soon as possible. We appreciate the patience and thank you for a great 2015!

(I'll still be lurking)

~LaughingTrendy

Comments

• Options
    primar13primar13 Member Posts: 1,896 Bug Hunter
    edited December 2015
    Enjoy your Staycation Trendy (and teams)!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    BTTF-See-you-in-the-future.gif
  • Options
    jodarkriderjodarkrider Member Posts: 2,097 Arc User
    Get some rest, Trendy. It's well-deserved! :)
    Happy holidays! :3
    [10:20] Your Lunge deals 4798 (2580) Physical Damage(Critical) to Tosk of Borg.

Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator
    "bIghojchugh DaneH, Dumev pagh. bIghojqangbe'chugh, DuQaHlaH pagh."
    "Learn lots. Don't judge. Laugh for no reason. Be nice. Seek happiness." ~Day[9] 
    "Your fun isn't wrong." ~LaughingTrendy

Find me on Twitterverse - @jodarkrider

• Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    I hope you and yours enjoy this Christmas season and I hope the server doesn't take a nosedive on you while everyone is gone.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    Merry Christmas to all the staff! Take some time away from us, you deserve it :)
  • Options
    captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    (I'll still be lurking)

~LaughingTrendy

Ooooh, so you're going to be the 'Ghost of PWE Present'!
  • Options
    shadokittyshadokitty Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    Merry Christmas Trendy. Hope you get lots of bacon wrapped tribbles.
  • Options
    welcome2earfwelcome2earf Member Posts: 1,746 Arc User
    lol @ "Limited Customer Support"...

This is funny on so many levels. Where do I start?
    T93uSC8.jpg
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,366 Arc User
    "Limited Customer Service during the holidays".

So, business as usual, then. :smiley:​​
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • Options
    sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    Merry Christmas from me to all at Cryptic. Thank you again for helping make Star Trek come to life for me.

Last year at this time I was pessimistic about the game's future, feeling that DR was driving too many from the game. But are now rolling with the new style of the game, and I think we will have a great coming anniversary year. Hopefully we can even grow the playerbase due to the anniversary.

I hope everyone has a great holiday.
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• Options
    daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    With the holidays quickly approaching, we wanted to make sure that our community is aware of some potential delays in customer support. Our team is thrilled to have you join the ranks of our games including Star Trek Online, Neverwinter, PWI and more during the holiday season. However, we also want to make sure that our staff has some time to celebrate with their family as we march into 2016. Our offices will be officially closed from December 24 to January 4 to celebrate the holidays and New Years.

Some players may experience a small delay in customer support and communication from our social channels including Facebook, Twitter, forums, etc. We will have team members that will be working during the holidays and will look to address any concerns as soon as possible. We appreciate the patience and thank you for a great 2015!

(I'll still be lurking)

~LaughingTrendy

WOW... must be nice to get an officially sanctioned complete week of vacation during the holiday period for the whole office.
    Unless of course it's an Unpaid one.
    Then it's a bummer.

HAPPY HOLIDAY'S EVERYBODY!!!
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • Options
    captainchaos66captainchaos66 Member Posts: 409 Arc User
    HAPPY HOLIDAYS to EVERYONE at Cryptic and PWE!!!! Enjoy your time off I know I will be enjoying the next 4 days off!!! Looking forward to a GREAT 2016 on STO!

* Perhaps Santa Dev could deliver a T6 Nebula? Even if its not for Christmas,, my birthday is in Febuary! B)

Fleet Admiral In charge of Bacon
    Fighting 5th Attack Squadron
    The Devils Henchman
  • Options
    gazurtoidgazurtoid Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    I promise to behave in your absence Trendy!

Merry Christmas all!
    yjkZSeM.gif
  • Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited December 2015
    Merry Christmas to all the staff! Take some time away from us, you deserve it :)

(Sorry decided to remove my comments from FORUMS)

:D
    0zxlclk.png
  • Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited December 2015
    Gazurtoid you are so adorable. I hope you have a beautiful day tomorrow and a wonderful New Year.

Hope you are working hard to earn your Breen Dreadnought. <3
    0zxlclk.png
  • Options
    keletteskelettes Member Posts: 488 Arc User
    Happy holidays & new year :smile:
    "Ad astra audacter eamus in alis fidelium."
    -
    "To boldly go to the stars on the wings of the faithful."
  • Options
    jslynjslyn Member Posts: 1,784 Arc User
    Humbug. Humbug to you all.
  • Options
    crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    The recent blog on the Zen bonus days it's only for those who buy $50 or more...

:)
    CM
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
  • Options
    crm14916 wrote: »
    The recent blog on the Zen bonus days it's only for those who buy $50 or more...

:)
    CM

Also says $30 is an option, but it isn't on the Charge page.
  • Options
    grtiggygrtiggy Member Posts: 444 Arc User
    jonsills wrote: »
    "Limited Customer Service during the holidays".

So, business as usual, then. :smiley:​​

well i'm not surprised someone beat me to it. usually when i contact customer support it takes so long for someone to get back to me that i forget that i even sent in a ticket XD
  • Options
    captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    Bah, humbug! :angry:

It's not letting me use Steam Wallet, going directly to Zen purchase screen. Thanks to limited service, the Zen sale will be over by the time something can be done about it. :anguished:
  • Options
    thegalaxy31thegalaxy31 Member Posts: 1,211 Arc User
    edited December 2015

It's not letting me use Steam Wallet, going directly to Zen purchase screen. Thanks to limited service, the Zen sale will be over by the time something can be done about it. :anguished:
    It doesn't matter anyway. :/

Cryptic decided to end the key sale today. That's a rip-off. They said it would end tomorrow, but nooo. I hope that they look into this.

How incompetent can one get?
    I would love to visit this star in-game...or maybe this one!
    Won't SOMEONE please think of the CHILDREN?!
  • Options

Cryptic decided to end the key sale today. That's a rip-off. They said it would end tomorrow, but nooo. I hope that they look into this.

Hmm... yeah, just looked at the zen store. Keys are normal price again. I guess they don't want my money. >_>
  • Options
    pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    sov42 wrote: »

Hmm... yeah, just looked at the zen store. Keys are normal price again. I guess they don't want my money. >_>
    The CSV ended early, so we're going to be bringing it up an extension for folks who missed out due to it going down earlier than planned. Sadly due to the lack of folks here during winter break (I'M THE ONLY ONE IN THE OFFICE WHY GOD WHY I CAN SCREAM AND NOBODY CAN HEAR) there will be just the slightest of delays getting back up instead of immediately. :)
  • Options

The CSV ended early, so we're going to be bringing it up an extension for folks who missed out due to it going down earlier than planned. Sadly due to the lack of folks here during winter break (I'M THE ONLY ONE IN THE OFFICE WHY GOD WHY I CAN SCREAM AND NOBODY CAN HEAR) there will be just the slightest of delays getting back up instead of immediately. :)

@pwlaughingtrendy - Delay or not, it is appreciated. Cryptic needs to clone some Vorta minions for you. ;)
  • Options
    pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User

@pwlaughingtrendy - Delay or not, it is appreciated. Cryptic needs to clone some Vorta minions for you. ;)
    The key sale is now back up and running. We've locked in the proper discount!

I'm really happy to bring you this key information.
  • Options

I'm really happy to bring you this key information.

We hath observed what thou hast performed here. ^_~
  • Options
    gazurtoidgazurtoid Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    So Trendy is the only person left in the office? Does this mean you are in charge by default?

This is a perfect plan and nothing can possibly go wrong! Such as accidentally deleting Neverwinter or something.

Seriously though, that sucks. Hope you at least get to leave early tomorrow.
    yjkZSeM.gif
  • Options
    djmarr1964djmarr1964 Member Posts: 232 Arc User
    can i assume there will be no maintenence tommorow as it is the holiday season
    The True King In The North
  • Options
    swamarianswamarian Member Posts: 1,506 Arc User
    There's nothing new on tribble, so my guess is no patches tomorrow.
This discussion has been closed.