test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

contactoing support not possible

it keeps redirecting me to a page saying "An error occurred Internal Server Error"
used http://www.arcgames.com/en/supportredirect/app/home/
what gives ?

Comments

• Options
    rogueeenterpriserogueeenterprise Member Posts: 299 Arc User
    Does this still happen for you, midaskensai?
  • Options
    neotomaunumneotomaunum Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    I don't know if it still happens for the OP, but it is happening for me. It's been a month, I've tried 3 browsers (Chrome, FF, new IE), and cleared cookies, to no avail... :(
  • Options
    angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    I can verify that at least sending in-game tickets doesn't work for roughly a month now, no fix or acknowledgement about that.​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • Options
    Thanks for letting me know about this additional hurdle.

So, in-game tickets don't work, and the support page doesn't work. Does anyone know of another formal/proper way of contacting the company with concerns about subscriptions (or missions not completing properly)?

Thanks!
  • Options
    jamesstjamesjamesstjames Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    In game tickets arent working for me either. Which is a bit annoying as I can get in touch with support but I was advised to make an in-game ticket :/

Office address isn't hard to find. I might start writing letters.
    tumblr_meud0dq0CT1rq8ga2o1_250.gif
  • Options
    gabeoz1gabeoz1 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    Do it from the arc client or website, it works for me.
  • Options
    *sigh* the website doesn't work (FF, Chrome, or Edge). Hence this thread. (The tickets problem is a lovely aside).
  • Options
    What version of Chrome and ISP do you have?

Might help narrow it down if there's a common problem (and asking those useless IT questions are just a habitual starter that even I'm trapped in :p).

I only ask as despite the in-game ticket issue, I've been able to access the web support via chrome and sent a ticket on the 12th with a reply 14 hours later.
  • Options
    Thanks! I've got Chrome v. 47.0.2526.106 m . Was a fresh install just to try the website support form on a third browser! ISP of Bell / Eastlink (tried in a couple spots).
  • Options
    theillusivenmantheillusivenman Member Posts: 438 Arc User
    Sending the email to customerservice (at) perfectworld.com works too if you're interested in contacting the Support, since you didn't formally open a ticket, make the email subject to closely explain your issue (ex "STO Subscription Problem"), and give full details about your username, your main registered email, etc, info they'd get automatically if you've opened a ticket, and then wait, you'll get an answer inside two business days. If you aren't satisfied with the answer, don't be affraid to reply and ask them to reconsider etc, in my experience perfect world gamemasters are flooded with these and sometimes answer too fast and neglect details.

Hope it helps.
    5980291nyfcc.png
    "Reality is a thing of the past."
    Proud supporter of equality for all human beings.
  • Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    The Arc sites are really weird.

I can get to any of their sites on Firefox, including the link the OP posted. Works just fine..

If I try in Chrome, about half of them work and if I use ANY Microsoft Browser like IE or Edge I get the Page Cannot Be Displayed error. It works this way on my home PC, my Laptop, and my PC at work.

Normally, if I get that error, I just keep switching browsers until I find one that works. If worst comes to worse, I go to the site on my iPad.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • Options
    Thanks! I've got Chrome v. 47.0.2526.106 m . Was a fresh install just to try the website support form on a third browser! ISP of Bell / Eastlink (tried in a couple spots).

Not sure if it'll be any help at all but I've got 35.0.1916.153 m currently - and that was the version/browser I used that worked :/ I'll try and upgrade later and see if it makes a difference as it might be worth mentioning if you use the email theillusiveman posted.
  • Options
    Thank you both for the help! Email sent! Fingers crossed this works, and I can get my Zen deposit... :)
  • Options
    midaskensaimidaskensai Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    works now 9.Jan 2016
  • Options
    marshalstommmarshalstomm Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I've had this problem for over 2 years on 2 different computers and 2 different browsers on both those computers using 2 different ISPs from 3 different locations. I just assumed PWE was making it nearly impossible for people to issue complaints, especially since the ingame ticket system has been ignored for a long time.
  • Options
    Just a quick note to say that the email address worked great. Fast and effective response by Customer Service to one issue, fast and polite (if not ultimately helpful) response to the other. Thank you to all who helped confirm it is not just a 'me' problem with the website, and a Rare Thank You [Helpful] [Timely] to theillusiveman for the email address.