test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Crash to desktop, hangups, pc shutdown every 5-10minutes

davideightdavideight Member Posts: 458 Arc User
whatever you patched, it got worse.

i cannot play the game more than 5minutes straight anymore.

it seems to be a memleak, whenever it hangsup, exe-size skyroketed up to 1gb. sometimes its hangig with soundfiles, sometimes its videsequences, sometimes its klicking in the (admitality) menu.

please stop pumping so much money into marketing and promotion, pump the money into the ACTUAL GAME thats getting more and more unplayable and corrupt.

i checked all files and hardware, reinstalled, verified etc pp. its not helping. with every weekly patch the game becomes more and more unstable.

shutdowns and crashed happened before, once in a while. after season 10 it was every 2hrs, in season 11 it was every 30minutes, and now i cannot play a single map, episode or stf without getting crashed, shutdown or hung-up every 5minutes.

Comments

• Options
    rickdias5500rickdias5500 Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    The scary part is you can kind of feel the Disconnects coming. The menus get a certain lag to them or start double clicking wile you are using them. That way you will know it is coming and it is time to leave the game and do something else with your time.
  • Options
    davideightdavideight Member Posts: 458 Arc User
    basically i have the impression, that "regularly" restarting the game kind of "fixes" the problem, so is suspect its a memory leak. had the same in the marvel-avengers action rpg. you couldnt play more than one hub, after that you had to restart, or get a crash during your second hub.

seems to be the same here, somewhere the game isnt able to clear memory and pagefile i guess.