What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Earth Spacedock Conquered!

124»

Comments

• Options
    berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    Maybe we should be talking about a Fleet Holding. Now that we are allies again, why shouldn't we have an Embassy, much like the Fleet Embassy on New Romulus? KDF Fleets would have them either on ESD or at the Academy, Fed Fleets at First City or maybe a revamped Shipyard.
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • Options
    deaftravis05deaftravis05 Member Posts: 4,885 Arc User
    nah, make it a training ground where we can beam down and fight the other side until we get to their base where we can start some doffing that gives us the other side's doffs :D
  • Options
    tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,204 Arc User
    don't forget to count to 5 before throwing​​

It is count to 3. 3 being the number thou shalt count to.
    signature_for_kerbal_space_program_by_lord_inu_hanyou-dbhp8de.png
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    [09/15 11:01] [Combat (Self)] You lose 12187085 Cold Damage from Death.
    Death is OP, please nerf. I BLAME KURLAND FOR THIS!
  • Options
    lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    1, 2, 5!
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • Options
    jaywest21jaywest21 Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    No, 3! 5 is right out.
  • Options
    ajalenajalen Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    gulberat wrote: »
    Even allied militaries IRL still maintain opsec unless an individual is granted special clearance on a case by case basis. And you can get arrested to this day for committing espionage on behalf of an ally.

That's part of why I think the embassy idea suggested upthread would make more sense for crossfaction sites on Earth and Qo'noS. For Earth, perhaps a Paris-based map. Not sure about Qo'noS.

i think Rura Penthe is good place for fed embassy , some starfleet captains aready know it .....................

mzspQIG.jpg

• Options
    monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    This planet smells. It must be the klingons.
  • Options
    deaftravis05deaftravis05 Member Posts: 4,885 Arc User
    This planet smells. It must be the klingons.

that's the Gorn. trust me.
  • Options
    kylethetruekylethetrue Member Posts: 205 Arc User
    (Disclaimer: No admiral Quins were harmed in the making of this thread. In fact nothing was harmed. For all the bravado, the gorn simply stood around for a while and left.)
    "Thou shalt respect the weak and shalt constitute thyself defender of them."
    -3rd Commmandment of Chivalry
    FAWhard_zpsssqnai1l.jpg
  • Options
    warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    lindaleff wrote: »
    1, 2, 5!

"3, sir!"
    XzRTofz.gif