test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Saving/loading outfits is broken

captaintroikacaptaintroika Member Posts: 210 Arc User
The buttons literally do nothing when clicked. Playing as a klankrom eng.

Comments

• juanmr77juanmr77 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Yeap i am having the same prbloem with Saving/loading outfits and when it come to choosing head/helmet peice, I'm stuck on 1 choice Iconian Halrald head/helmet and nothing else it's very frustraiting
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    Yup. Sometimes I save an outfit and all it loads is the belt and pants. :\
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    ruinthefun wrote: »
    Loading outfits does not work correctly if the outfit uses hidden parts that must be unlocked, such as rep/Lobi/rankup/etc, as opposed to C-Store or Default parts that are always visible. Once the loading process encounters such a part, the entire thing barfs.

Even something as simple as an odyssey uniform gets screwed up when saving/loading.
  • laetexbunslaetexbuns Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    I wonder why PWE cannot seem to fix my outfit slots so I can make and wear new outfits instead of having to delete an old one. I'd rather keep the outfits I worked to make and continue to make new but for some reason at the last 5 clothing slots it will not let me wear those 5 but instead puts my first 5 outfits on in their place. Can someone please look into THIS bug since it IS an actual bug that makes STO money? PWE spent 10 days on this and came up empty handed when it's obviously some sort of scripting error that can probably easily be fixed . I mean afterall I've ONLY SPENT 32,000 on outfit slots equaling 320$ and would spend more in this game for other things BUT I figure if my outfit slots can go wonky like that and you can't fix that, why buy anything more and worry about IT fkg up? So maintenance people, here's your chance at stardom, fix something that REALLY IS wrong in this game.
    syW94ht.jpg
  • mcgrizzled86mcgrizzled86 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    The buttons literally do nothing when clicked. Playing as a klankrom eng.

Have you tried making sure you have a \Star Trek Online\Live\screenshots folder, and that it isn't set to be Read Only or Hidden? Screenshots also stores saved costumes, so if the folder is missing or inaccessible it can cause the game to not load or save properly.