test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can't contribute Vouchers to Winter Event Project

drzacadrzaca Member Posts: 4 Arc User
Hello. I just found out, that my 560 glossy pictures from last year are useless, so I'm little angry. But to the topic....

I ran Fastest game on ice few times, only to find out, I can't contribute them. I started new winter project 'CLICK' to contribute vouchers, choose amount (all of them of course), hit OK and....nothing. Still 0%, vouchers still in my inventory. Anyone has the same problem?

Comments

• Options
    mewmaster101mewmaster101 Member Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    I am having this same problem on a character who has a previous ship slotted. It says it will accept the vouchers, but nothing happens when i select ok, vouchers stay in my inventory.
  • Options
    drzacadrzaca Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Okay, I found solution to my problem - I had some (80x) of the vouchers in my overflow bag, once I got it in my normal inventory - everything works
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    Yup, always check the overflow bag. That's usually the cause of these types of problems.
  • Options
    tarastheslayertarastheslayer Member Posts: 1,541 Bug Hunter
    edited December 2015
    sov42 wrote: »
    Yup, always check the overflow bag. That's usually the cause of these types of problems.

Indeed, though with the number of issues with the overflow bag as of late I'm going to add this thread to the ongoing issues with it, as in the circumstances of someone being unable to access the bag it could mean the inability to finish the project.
    Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head. - Euripides
    I no longer do any Bug Hunting work for Cryptic. I may resume if a serious attempt to fix the game is made.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    sov42 wrote: »

Indeed, though with the number of issues with the overflow bag as of late I'm going to add this thread to the ongoing issues with it, as in the circumstances of someone being unable to access the bag it could mean the inability to finish the project.

Yeah, I've had issues on some characters where the shuttle pets you get after buying a shuttle get stuck in the overflow bag and at random, the bag won't open.
  • Options
    wojnarwojnar Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I was having this issue as well.
    Turns out I also had a number of things in the overflow bag!

Thank you for this thread!