test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Breen Rezreth Dreadnought Cruiser

valgradevalgrade Member Posts: 25 Arc User
edited January 2016 in Graphical and Sound Issues
Breen Rezreth Dreadnought Cruiser needs to be brought up to the "center" of the sector map. As it is now, it's placed far too much to the bottom middle of the screen so you can barely see it. Even when you're using Transwarp, the ship doesn't align up to the warp-trails produced by the transwarp portal.

The Rezreth: https://www.dropbox.com/s/y3m3kkfu5tsen88/rezreth.jpg compared to:
The Chell Gret: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qcy2emxpwg12q9l/chelgrett.jpg

As perhaps you can see in the screenshots, the Rezreth sits too far back in the screen compared to the other ship. It's really annoying when you can't see your ship in sector space, even when you've scrolled all the way out.

Edit: I'd also like to add that the ship handles all wrong in Sector Space, too. It wobbles or swings when it is turning or changing direction (up/down).
Post edited by valgrade on

Comments

• Options
    merdhynmerdhyn Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    I can verify that this is also an issue with my Resreth. Please get this fixed, as it's otherwise a very good ship and have found no other issues with it.
  • Options
    noamuth65noamuth65 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Having the same issue.
    Either the ship is too low, or the camera is too high.
    As previously stated, this only happens in sector space.
  • Options
    warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    I'll concur. There are times when you maneuver in sector space that it dips below and out of vision.
    XzRTofz.gif
  • Options
    harrisonchandraharrisonchandra Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/344526/44th/breenposition.jpg

Same problem - its totally behind the UI when in sector space :/
  • Options
    aliguanaaliguana Member Posts: 262 Arc User
    just confirming I have this too. It's fine in mission space, just not in sector space.

Also, it seems like the "focal point" on the ship is way forward of the actual front, so when you zoom in it zooms in on space rather than the ship.

(some people don't have this, I've seen youtube videos where the ship is fine and centered. But i can't see it, just the nose under the icons)
    LUKARI GUERILLA GARDENING MILITIA - Glowing fingers are Growing fingers!
  • Options
    ddavies4243ddavies4243 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    noamuth65 wrote: »
    Having the same issue.
    Either the ship is too low, or the camera is too high.
    As previously stated, this only happens in sector space.

• Options
    batdoodbatdood Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    I'll chime in as well. Sector space really messes with the view and puts it at the bottom of my screen when zoomed in.
  • Options
    liteemup420liteemup420 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I'm having the same problem. Great ship otherwise.
  • Options
    gfreeman98gfreeman98 Member Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    Same here - at least now I know it's not just me or considered "normal" due to ship size or whatever.
    screenshot_2015-03-01-resize4.png
  • Options
    predconpredcon Member Posts: 478 Arc User
    Putting the ship out of frame isn't the same as stealth!
  • Options
    zorander6zorander6 Member Posts: 130 Arc User
    Had to re-arrange my screen so I could see the ship in sector space as well.

Shall I order the torches and pitchforks? (Kidding, it's a nice ship otherwise and works well in combat. Thanks :) )
  • Options
    alchevsk1992alchevsk1992 Member Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    I believe everybody who's flys that "Behemoth" of a ship is having the same problem. At first I though the game was lagging or something but that wasn't the issue. That thing is practically bigger than the galaxy dreadnought...
    tumblr_no772wVUH31u41vjso1_r1_1280.png

"Our history, our past, our present and our future is now forever changed. All we can do is preserve what is left and continue onwards. This is not a surrender nor defeat, we will continue the fight. This is our last hope, our last chance... for victory."

Vlasek D. Lasor - 4.19.3580

Star Trek Online: Foundry Storyline Series
  • Options
    yolgavekyolgavek Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    This issue is happening to me too, otherwise love the ship. Please correct this.
  • Options
    maddscottmaddscott Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    Agree with OP.. Ship is out of position in Sector Space; fine everywhere else... **ALSO**

I took the Breen Rezreth to the KDF Fleet Holding sector (Starbase) and the GAME CRASHED with the following error

"Could not transfer Player Container"..

Tried multiple times to relogg (Safe and Normal); change to Shuttle, Transwarp to any where (it does activate the 15min CD) Even Q wouldn't take me to Wonderland; and Map invites to other holdings or Cell ships to no avail. Nothing worked. I do not even get a docking option with the Starbase,

and the "/stuck' command suggests beaming back, Transwarping, and lastly, contact GM...

I did open a ticket, request GM help, and now I have a L60 KDF stuck in the "Twilight Zone"...

tyvm..
  • Options
    haarddhaardd Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    Same happening here.
    Of note, in the customize screen it does not zoom in or out. The ship is maxing out the editors dimensions.
    LTS4LIFE
  • Options
    saritax26saritax26 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    i got the same probl, only the 1st day work right affter that focus its too down in sector space made unavigate with that ships,my other ships run ok
  • Options
    gaevsprivsmangaevsprivsman Member Posts: 314 Arc User
    Same here!
  • Options
    caleb143caleb143 Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    Same. the only time i can get the ship to be in a relatively normal focal point in sector space, I have to have my FOV set to above 136. At that FOV, everything is severely distorted
    tumblr_o0xkrlVud21uuxsqjo1_1280.png
  • Options
    Bumping this to keep it up top.

Are only a few people having this issue?
  • Options
    renata666renata666 Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    Everyone I know who has this ship, has the same problem.
  • Options
    hanover2hanover2 Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User
    Definitely have this problem in sector space, on every toon that flies it. Getting a bit impatient with it now.
  • Options
    The issue has appeared in the patch notes under the "Known issues" section at the bottom, no fix yet but they are aware of it, so hopefully a fix will be coming with some later patch.

Right now they have their hands full with the Anniversary stuff, and this is not a game breaking bug, it's just a little annoying, but I can live with that for a while.