test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Jumping near walls seems no longer possible

risian4risian4 Member Posts: 3,711 Arc User
edited December 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
This is something I've noticed in missions like Infected ground, Defera and now also on Nimbus. When you're standing against a wall, it is no longer possible to jump on some maps.

This means that one of the Nimbus accolades where you have to reach the top of some buildings, can not be obtained. In Infected ground, it causes problems while jumping on the different platforms as you can get stuck and you basically have to walk backwards, into the plasma, to get free. On Defera it is no longer possible to reach any of the higher spots of the buildings.
Post edited by risian4 on

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2015
    Adding some information:

On all these maps you can jump to a certain heigth, but then when you are above the ground, be it on the side of a box or an alcolve in Infected ground, a building on Defera or on the buildings of Nimbus, you are unable to jump further.
    For example, on Defera it is possible to jump on the lower part of some buildings, but when you want to jump again to try and reach the top, pressing spacebar won't do anything. The same happens in the paradise city on Nimbus and the jump boxes in Infected ground. You can jump on them, you can get stuck on one of their sides, but you cannot jump once you're there.
  • Options
    kazabokkazabok Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    I've noticed this on Nimbus too, there is one climb up accolade that can't be completed at the mo because of it.
  • Options
    fiberteksyfirfiberteksyfir Member Posts: 1,207 Arc User
    I just did all the nimbus accolades myself about two weeks ago if its broken must be from a very recent patch
  • Options
    I just did all the nimbus accolades myself about two weeks ago if its broken must be from a very recent patch

Could be, anyway, the problem is still here. Kind of annoying, as jumping is a basic feature and it is only limited available now when doing ground missions :/
  • Options
    ikonn#1068 ikonn Member Posts: 1,449 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    I have found that on Nimbus, if you walk up that slanted plank as far as you can and get close to the wall that has the nearby tower, you can go to your bridge and back down planetside. You will spawn on the roof of that building and can continue from there.
    -AoP- Warrior's Blood (KDF Armada) / -AoP- Qu' raD qulbo'Degh / -AoP- Project Phoenix