test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Borg uniform

Anyway to get the borg uniform for playable liberated characters?

Cheers

Comments

• Options
    bunansabunansa Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    The temporal jumpsuit is the closest thing I can think of that would look like the borg stuff,

As for the costume itself...it will probably happen before Romulans get their Nemesis uniform and Klingons get their Dahar master cloaks.

The trick is to make sure you ask for it being a fed only unlock, that should put it as a top priority.
    tumblr_ndmkqm59J31r5ynioo2_r2_500.gif

• Options
    kayajaykayajay Member Posts: 1,990 Arc User
    Check under the different choices...loose, tight, armour, etc.
  • Options
    bunansabunansa Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    kayajay wrote: »
    Check under the different choices...loose, tight, armour, etc.
    Ah yeah theres that too, I was totally thinking the OP was asking for like the costumes from the TNG era or something.
    tumblr_ndmkqm59J31r5ynioo2_r2_500.gif

• Options
    shivarussell#2096 shivarussell Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    I have tryed all choices with no effect, was wondering if i get the borg Boff would i be able to unlock that costume for my liberated....

heres hoping for the future :smile:
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    If you are a Liberated Borg Character, check under Uniforms Tight, that is where it is for Boffs.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    shivarussell#2096 shivarussell Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    Yeah, tryed that... nothing there... no borg items at all :(
  • Options
    theshroudedtheshrouded Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    nemesis uniform is already alvailable for remans only
  • Options
    zarato4218zarato4218 Member Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    I have tryed all choices with no effect, was wondering if i get the borg Boff would i be able to unlock that costume for my liberated....

heres hoping for the future :smile:

First I will say that if you want a Lib-Borg Boff someday, go for it. However, as a friendly warning, I wanted to mention that my main is a Human Lib-Borg and for RP purposes I bought the C-Store Boff. As such I can confirm that you DO NOT get to use the "Borg Jumpsuit" it comes with for your captain. Its still a good boff, especially for an all Lib-Borg bridge crew :) , but don't buy it if you only want the costume as you won't get it. Perhaps someday they will add more perks for Lib-Borg captains, but as long as they are a LTS exclusive I imagine revamping or adding to them will remain a low priority. Still, as there was a special line of dialogue for them in Delta Rising, I guess anything is possible.

As Zephram Cochrane once said, "That'll do, pig. That'll do." - April 1st 2015. o:)
  • Options
    nexurulernexuruler Member Posts: 95 Arc User

Except you don't get a cape I think...
    Been a user of Perfect World Entertainment since 2009.
  • Options
    catoblepasbetacatoblepasbeta Member Posts: 1,532 Arc User

Romulans wear a different uniform in Nemesis than the Remans. Only the Reman Nemesis uniform is available.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    romulans3.jpg
    This is the uniform Romulans want from Nemesis.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    sorceror01sorceror01 Member Posts: 1,042 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    romulans3.jpg
    This is the uniform Romulans want from Nemesis.

I'm kinda surprised these uniforms haven't made it in-game yet. The current R.R.W. uniforms clearly take design inspiration from them in a few ways, too, but they're still not quite as minimalist as these are.
    ".... you're gonna have a bad time."
  • Options
    damainxdamainx Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    When they add borg uniforms and playable borg, you know the end is near.
  • Options
    berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    Minimalist Romulan Uniforms?? The ones in the pic look like someone took a Bedazzler to them. Cool looking, yeah, but minimalist? Nah...
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • Options
    peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    Borg Outfit?

4th choice: Temporal jumpsuit from lobi store. Was best available for quiet some time. Gives good basics to give an impression of Borg of the first TNG shows. You can add kit-part costumes.

3rd choice: Undine counter command reput ground costume unlock. That one will make your drone look a bit futuristic, kinda like the future drone from that Voyager episode. Try to get the colors right.

2nd choice: Hirogen battle armor from lobi store. If u put just the basic armor on, leave out the extras (shoulders e.g.) and mix and match with kit parts as well you get some very Borg like appearance. The color options even let you select precisely the one from the NPC drones. I currently use that option for my liberated Borg and he looks quiet cool and “realistic” that way.

1st choice: If you have access to the unrestricted tailor the outfit of the Zen store drone is available for female playable avatars. There is also a male counterpart which is exactly the one from the NPCs. Unfortunately cryptic does not let us select those costumes the regular way. I don’t see the reason why because they are in game anyway. Too bad or rather too cryptic to leave it out.
    Post edited by peterconnorfirst on
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated