test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

All I Want for Christmas is...

Sticking with the Christmas Theme, and the Q Winter Wonderland, and the Breen; all I want for Christmas (and I don't think it's too much to ask here) is the ability to have a customizable Breen Bridge Officer. I mean seriously, why not? There are other Breen costumes in-game, and if this were to find it's way either into the Lobi Store or Christmas Store, that's more resources for Cryptic (whether it's cash-based, or via gameplay).

We can customize the Kobali, the Photonics, the Xindi, the Embassy Romulans, the Diplomacy/Marauding Boffs, and I beleive we have limited customization of the Voth one too. There's the Potato Guy who's customizable ability you took away from us (thanks for that, brilliant move), and then there's the FE Reman and Jem Hadar. I feel like I'm missing one or two... Regardless, the Breen, evidently, fits perfectly well into Christmas where this game (and it's christmas events) are concerned, so why does this feature still not exist?

I understand usually that some things are asked for, and CBS says no (like the Constitution) but nobody is fooling me into believing that CBS said no to a customizable Breen; especially if said Breen is locked into only being able to wear Breen-gear (or limited to non-faction clothing).

So yeah, please place a Breen costume set (a decent one, with some helmet options) in the game and let us use/buy it.

Thanks!
attachment.php?attachmentid=42556&d=1518094222

Comments

• Options
    zarato4218zarato4218 Member Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    I'd just like the Breen Boff at all. :* Only my oldest toons, which are pretty much retired from being played, even have it. So come on FE Reruns... I don't even care if you don't give any Lobi. :) But back on topic and assuming my newer toons ever get the boff, yes I'd love new options. As you said, in the case of the Breen, it could be as simple as different color palettes for the different parts; based on the Wonderland Breen looks or the Breen from the Breen arc.
    As Zephram Cochrane once said, "That'll do, pig. That'll do." - April 1st 2015. o:)
  • Options
    sovereign47sovereign47 Member Posts: 399 Arc User
    And all I want is a T6 Sovereign class, but it is highly unlikely they'll release it before the end of this year.
    FED ENG: FA Sirius Verax (USS Leviathan) , FED TAC (Delta): FA Adria Tyllex (USS Thunderblade) , ROM TAC: ADM Kill'ina (IRW Imperix Thrai) , KLING ENG (Delta): LT. GEN Ghol'Vaq Martok (IKS Qeh'Ral II) - 44th Fleet member
    SZ1RgUL.jpg
    SUPPORTING PLAYABLE CARDASSIAN AND DOMINION FACTIONS!
  • Options
    geniciagenicia Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    All I want is the other Breen ships because this one looks terrible.
  • Options
    flash525flash525 Member Posts: 5,441 Arc User
    valoreah wrote: »
    See I'd much rather have a dinner date with Jeri Ryan for Christmas, but that's just me. Customizable Breen BOFFs would be cool too though.​​
    You're welcome to Jeri Ryan, provided I can have Nicole? :tongue: :

As much as we might want certain things, I thought I'd work within the realms of realism. :wink:
    And all I want is a T6 Sovereign class, but it is highly unlikely they'll release it before the end of this year.
    You'll have your wish granted next year, the only difference here is, a T6 Sovereign has nothing to do with Christmas. My request does. :smile:
    genicia wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure they've retired the Chel & Plesh, even against our wishes. Last years Carrier should still be available though if you haven't yet got it.

• Options
    khan1000khan1000 Member Posts: 264 Arc User
    A Voth Bulwark Dreadnought Cruiser and Breen outfits.
    giphy.gif
    Fear the Dominion
  • Options
    chastity1337chastity1337 Member Posts: 1,606 Arc User
    See I'd much rather have a dinner date with Jeri Ryan for Christmas, but that's just me. Customizable Breen BOFFs would be cool too though.​​

If I could give this comment +10 thumbs up, I would.

It shows just how hentaiko I am, but when he said customizable Breen, I had this mental image of a hot, (err cold!), female Breen in a frost blue sarong, smoking like dry ice. I mean, come on, you know that's what most of us would do, given the chance. Just look at what most of us have done with the Liberated Borg BOFF.

Bad, naughty Chaz, bad!

• Options
    thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,109 Arc User
    Breen suit!
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • Options
    tvmadoctvmadoc Member Posts: 54 Arc User

I don't think that Jeri or my wife would be too keen on that idea, so I might also have to support the bridge officer thingy.
  • Options
    samt1996samt1996 Member Posts: 2,856 Arc User
    Hmm... i think I'll take Chakotay and a metric ton of Belgium Chocolate.
  • Options
    bunansabunansa Member Posts: 928 Arc User

Ask Wil Wheaton to arrange it, they are best buds after all. Breen Boff customization would be cool but doesn't help 3/4 of my characters since we haven't had a FE replay since 1902...

T6 Sovereign with new ramming speed super duper console of seat belt needingness (its not a word)
    T6 Vesta with a universal ltc and a intel seat shoved in somewhere with other aux weapons
    Romulan Nemesis Uniform, pretty please?
    Romulan bridge that allows for trophy placement, pretty please?

IDIC tribble for free

that's all I want...
    tumblr_ndmkqm59J31r5ynioo2_r2_500.gif

• Options
    ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 903 Arc User

Same, mate. Same.
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
  • Options
    khazlolkhazlol Member Posts: 167 Arc User
    More KDF uniforms.
  • Options
    sennahcheribsennahcherib Member Posts: 2,823 Arc User
    more things to do past level 60, without the use of sliders or buttons
  • Options
    yukonsamyukonsam Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    Long, flowing Caitian mane. Long, flowing uniform skirt. Both would help retain heat during the winter event.
  • Options
    captainbmoneycaptainbmoney Member Posts: 1,323 Arc User
    Breen Uniforms with choice parts for mixing and matching, A less limited tailor on all uniform outfits.
    Breen Poloran Compression pistols that are MK XIII,
    new hats, preferably snapbacks in the 25th century.
    something like Drydock for all unused pets in my bank.

Like my fanpage!
    https://www.facebook.com/CaptainBMoney913
  • Options
    taylor1701dtaylor1701d Member Posts: 3,099 Arc User

That's okay, If no one minds, I will wish for a dinner date with Ensign Robin Lefler (TNG "The Game" - My God, that red dress) otherwise known as Ashley Judd.

Or Ro Laren, or Ezri Dax... (I could go on)

I'm not picky, any of the above would be a delight. :smiley:
    Have a holly jolly Christmas.

[img][/img]OD5urLn.jpg
  • Options
    stobg2015stobg2015 Member Posts: 800 Arc User
    They ought to offer the Breen BOFF as a recurring Winter Event reward, if they're not going to bring it back for the Deferi arc.

Or, for fun, put it in a present box in the Gingerbread Village and make it Exchangeable. :)

I'd really like to see a playable Breen unlock to go with the playable Breen ships, but that's probably asking too much. You could come up with a reasonable facsimile if just the costume was available.
    (The Guy Formerly And Still Known As Bluegeek)
  • Options
    artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    Let's 'ave 'em all!

13868706673_32d53338ea_o.png​​
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    bernatkbernatk Member Posts: 1,089 Bug Hunter
    artan42 wrote: »
    Let's 'ave 'em all!
    ​​

5AzPvfm.jpg
    Tck7dQ2.jpg
    Dahar Master Mary Sue                                               Fleet Admiral Bloody Mary
  • Options
    wyatt#6729 wyatt Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    genicia wrote: »

I'm thinkin' a Dyson Science Destroyer. I've always wanted one of those! :smile:
  • Options
    captz1ppcaptz1pp Member Posts: 931 Arc User
    The thing they should have added are foot wrappings for Gorn toons, since they still only have the option of footwear not designed for them.
  • Options
    mainamaina Member Posts: 430 Arc User
    More_zpszseslxuc.jpg

Yeah, that would do it.....
    gHF1ABR.jpg
  • Options
    theillusivenmantheillusivenman Member Posts: 438 Arc User
    flash525 wrote: »
    All I want from christmas is...

...yoouuuuuuuuu *dancing with the music*

Wait... that didn't come out right.

Dem Breens customizable BOFFs would be awesome, I actually like the Breen as a race and would love to see more of them in the game.

5980291nyfcc.png
    "Reality is a thing of the past."
    Proud supporter of equality for all human beings.
  • Options
    mayito2009mayito2009 Member Posts: 643 Arc User
    I want 6000 ZEN so I can buy the 2 ships I like.
    Seek and ye shall find. Ask and ye shall receive. Rabboni
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" (Benjamin Franklin).

Most unexpectedly, this turned into a flame-fest! Closed it goes!. /sigh What flamefestery is this? pwlaughingtrendy
  • Options
    It shows just how hentaiko I am, but when he said customizable Breen, I had this mental image of a hot, (err cold!), female Breen in a frost blue sarong, smoking like dry ice.
    I am a little bit worried about you.
    bunansa wrote: »
    T6 Sovereign with new ramming speed super duper console of seat belt needingness (its not a word)
    T6 Vesta with a universal ltc and a intel seat shoved in somewhere with other aux weapons
    Whilst I can't prove anything (because there is nothing to show for it at the minute), a T6 Sovereign and a T6 Vesta, I feel, are inevitable. I'm pretty sure that somewhere I've seen a wireframe or something of a T6 Vesta (maybe an Admiralty Ship Icon?) but I can't think where. Regardless, these ships are bound to come. It's only a matter of time.
    artan42 wrote: »
    Let's 'ave 'em all!

13868706673_32d53338ea_o.png​​
    This would be a good start, but knowing how Cryptic usually revamp stuff before they release it, they could do a lot better.
    All I want from christmas is...

...yoouuuuuuuuu *dancing with the music*

Wait... that didn't come out right.
    I'm all yours. :wink:
    reyan01 wrote: »
    T6 Nova class.
    As with the Sovereign and Vesta (and for that matter, the Vor'cha, Deridex and Mogai), I'll be amazed if we don't see a T6 Nova/Rhode Island eventually.

But first, customizable Breen. @Cryptic; you've still got time to make this happen. :wink:
  • Options
    storulesstorules Member Posts: 3,253 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    How about a Holiday party full of Orion Slave girls for your wish listfox-2.gif?

latest?cb=20061217113023&path-prefix=en​​
    tumblr_ncbngkt24X1ry46hlo1_400.gif
  • Options
    kayajaykayajay Member Posts: 1,990 Arc User
    I want to be able to use my Candy Cane Bat'leth in the "real world" :-(
  • Options
    theillusivenmantheillusivenman Member Posts: 438 Arc User
    I'm all yours. :wink:
    Warmth to my heart! Do I get to flip off the mask too? It's amazing whatcha find under people's masks. <3:p
    Ah that 'pop lirpa, looks so delicious ): I know your pain..
    5980291nyfcc.png
    "Reality is a thing of the past."
    Proud supporter of equality for all human beings.
  • Options
    reyan01 wrote: »
    Well, I suspect that T6 Flagships are rather high on the agenda.
    I do believe that they were referenced in one of those officer reports that Cryptic posts from time to time. The Odyssey (next generation of it) was anyway.
    kayajay wrote: »
    What now?
    Warmth to my heart! Do I get to flip off the mask too? It's amazing whatcha find under people's masks.
    Nah, I'd rather have you keep guessing. More suspense that way. :wink: