test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Some bugs with the Tailor including color schemes and individual pieces.

tomoyosakagami1tomoyosakagami1 Member Posts: 146 Arc User
edited November 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I don't know if this is a bug or not when it comes to coloring individual pieces, but it's been around for a very long time, as far as I remember this started happening around the time Season 6 was released.

When I'm trying to change the colors on my uniforms like Top Color Column 1, it ends up changing all the colors of my uniform and my kit pieces in the 1st column the same color. This gets frustrating when I want to have certain pieces different colors and every other piece gets the same color, same column.

Right now this is happening alot to kit pieces, when I want just the arm pieces white whatever, every kit piece on each part of the uniform gets the same color within the same column. It's just not letting me have column 1 white arms, column 1 black wrist attachments, column 1 blue shoulders etc. They just all become the same color no matter which piece I select first whether it's column 2 belt or column 1 shoulder pad, all of column 1, 3, 4, etc. just get the same colors. I'm stuck using the same 3-4 colors for each column.

This also happens with armor sets like Omega and Maco where trying to color individual pieces ends up coloring every piece the same. On top of the armor sets, I cannot equip the Omega Helmet for my Captain, there's no Humanoid 1 Option where it would allow you to equip the helmet, but it still gives me the option to equip it for my boffs. But I can't equip the Maco Operational helmet for my male boffs while I can still equip both standard and operational variants for my captain and female boffs.

Comments

• astara#9216 astara Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    I am having problems with this as well.

I can't change my secondary colour to a different colour. It's stuck to being whatever I picked in the last column. It's driving me insane. I also have alien officers with tribal marks and I can't change the colour to anything but white, because it's connected to their eye sockets...

I hope somebody actually bothers to take notice to this bug. Because it's a major problem visually.
  • jeffel82jeffel82 Member Posts: 2,075 Arc User
    Since we're talking about the Tailor, I still can't use the knit hat (from last year's Winter Event) on my Benzite male. The "hats" option simply isn't available.
    You're right. The work here is very important.
    tacofangs wrote: »
    ...talking to players is like being a mall Santa. Everyone immediately wants to tell you all of the things they want, and you are absolutely powerless to deliver 99% of them.
  • rognzrognz Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    I cant equip any helmets to my female human except omega and maco (I just want my voth helm back)