test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stuck Polymorphic Viral Probes Bugs Gateway 2 Grethor STF

huijianhuijian Member Posts: 108 Arc User
On several occasions during the gateway to grethor (adv) stf; any Polymorphic Viral Probes (launched by the polymorphic probe array console) which do not "expire" (45 second probe lifespan) prior to the completion of the quest objectives become stuck and never disappear. This issue only occurs in the gateway to grethor stf and when this does occur the stf mission becomes impossible to complete. Although all mobs on map have been destroyed; the green circle quest indicator remains on map and quest description remains incomplete reading "eliminate the herald fleet" (or something along those lines). I've repeated this numerous times and can successfully recreate the "bug" by spawning the probes right before the iconian boss is destroyed.
3GIYBa2.jpg?1

Comments

• Options
    vengefuldjinnvengefuldjinn Member Posts: 1,520 Arc User
    I noticed this today too, It's like the game thinks that if there is a probe still active, there are still Iconians to kill, therefore the mission doesn't complete.
    The probe can't be targeted cause it's a friendly, and it NEVER dies.

Someone trolled our team today with it, laughing cause they stopped us from getting our rewards, thus wasting our time and effort, which they infact did.

I would have reported it, but I thought it was a onetime glitch, now I see it isn't. :(
    tumblr_o2aau3b7nh1rkvl19o1_400.gif

• Options
    majcyricmajcyric Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    I have wondered why this PvE "Bugs" out at the end... had it "Bug" on me 4 times in a row 3 on Adv and 1 on normal.. i just stopped playing it because it bugs out and is just a waste of time running until they Fix it..
  • Options
    wfriedmanwfriedman Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    Still broken
  • Options
    fracturedevolvedfracturedevolved Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Just ran into it today, I believe it was my fault. Didn't think that would actually cause it.
  • Options
    mocoslocmocosloc Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Same issue today.
  • Options
    wrexnormandywrexnormandy Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Same issue. Just discovered this today.