test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Breen Rezreth Dreadnough Cruiser

The 2015 Winter Event will offer a brand new starship requisition project available in the Event Reputation: the Breen Rezreth Dreadnought Cruiser.

Check out the shiny here! Shiny shiny.

~ALittleMoreAwakeTrendy

Comments

• Options
    qjuniorqjunior Member Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    It is one sexy ship, I like the Breen style. Looking forward to seeing the stats now. :)
  • Options
    lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,825 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    Hmm...new model...is there something wrong with the old models of the Rezreth and Sarr Theln? Because I personally kinda like their old models better than the new player models.

Not to say the new ones are bad, (Though the Sarr Theln should be bigger!) I just like the old ones better and wish they were a option.

I mean we didn't get a new model of the Chel Grett or Plesh Brek.
  • Options
    psychopyro80psychopyro80 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    Must have.... /drools
  • Options
    entnx01entnx01 Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    Will more detailed stats be posted later today or tomorrow?
  • Options
    mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    Shiny. Not really. It's pretty dark.
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • Options
    galattgalatt Member Posts: 707 Arc User
    It looks like the Cygnus from "The Black Hole". That not a bad thing, I love that ship. This maybe the first winter ship I go after.
    sig_picture_resize_by_gx_9901-db9d1v1.png
  • Options
    Kinda looks like a

032100430000-reach-20extender-20pick-up-20claw-20tool-20-28grabber-29-20-20stainless-20-2036-22-4-700.jpg

to me

Sorry I couldn't resist...but least I beat someone who may be ruder to it? :p
  • Options
    questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,320 Arc User
    I need to ask: What is the front and what is the back?​​
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • Options
    captainfelidaecaptainfelidae Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    Oh wow that is a brutal looking ship! I can't wait to get started on it :D ... Still super salty about not being able to get the older Breen ships though.
  • Options
    thenoname711thenoname711 Member Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    "So a Chell Grett, Plesh Brek and Sarr Theln meet at the shipyard aaand.... they merge together!"

Seriously though, it doesn't look bad and I am looking forward to see it's stats. Especially the starship trait looks like one of the better among the free ones.
    Gameserver not found.
  • Options
    msb777msb777 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    Looks like a beast i need.
  • Options
    szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
    questerius wrote: »

Like on any other Breen ship before the sickles point forward, and the green engine trails backward.
  • Options
    sistericsisteric Member Posts: 768 Arc User
    questerius wrote: »

The pincers are the front, the back is straight. The warp trails are present in the first picture.
    Federation: Fleet Admiral Zombee (Alien Tactical)::Fleet Admiral Danic (Vulcan Science)::Fleet Admiral Daniel Kochheiser (Human Engineer)
    KDF: Dahar Master Kan (Borg Klingon Tactical)::Dahar Master Torc (Alien Science)::Dahar Master Sisteric (Gorn Engineer)
    RR-Fed: Citizen Sirroc (Romulan Science)::Fleet Admiral Grell (Alien Engineer)
    RR-KDF: Fleet Admiral Zemo (Reman Tactical)::Fleet Admiral Xinatek (Reman Science)::Fleet Admiral Bel (Alien Engineer)
    TOS-Fed: Fleet Admiral Katem (Andorian Tactical)::Lieutenant Commander Straad (Vulcan Engineer)
    Dom-Fed: Dan'Tar (Jem'Hadar Science)
    Dom-KDF: Kamtana'Solan (Jem'Hadar Science)

CoHost of Tribbles in Ecstasy (Zombee)
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    I wish this is what the Sarr looked like. *drools* This actually does look quite a lot like the old Sarr.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    khamseenairkhamseenair Member Posts: 2,640 Bug Hunter
    Is a Dreadnough the same as a Dreadnought? :tongue:​​
    Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since STO Beta.
    True alters don't have a "main". Account wide unlocks for all unique event rewards!!
  • Options
    waldotrekwaldotrek Member Posts: 318 Arc User
    You know this will be an awesome ship because it has "Dreadnought" in the title! Well done Devs!!
    Former Moderator 10-28-16
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    >_> So... No reason for me to play the event. Was hoping for something prettier and more impressive than another Breen ship.

The trait seems an awful lot like the Nandi's Greedy Emitters.

But, it wasn't a ship... it was a FROOOOOSTT LOBSTAH!

FROST LOBSTAH!
  • Options
    psychopyro80psychopyro80 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    sov42 wrote: »
    >_> So... No reason for me to play the event. Was hoping for something prettier and more impressive than another Breen ship.

The trait seems an awful lot like the Nandi's Greedy Emitters.
    Always Breen... Breen = Cold...

Andorian would be cool (no pun intended), but it'd look kinda funny having Klingons running around with Andorian ships, not that them running around on Ferengi ships is any less ridiculous...
  • Options
    tousseautousseau Member Posts: 1,484 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    In addition to it's predatory look, I'm seeing a certain insectoid aspect to it...
    http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/What_i2199.jpg
  • Options
    mayito2009mayito2009 Member Posts: 643 Arc User
    How many vouchers you get per race or you must win the race to get any voucher?
    Seek and ye shall find. Ask and ye shall receive. Rabboni
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" (Benjamin Franklin).

Most unexpectedly, this turned into a flame-fest! Closed it goes!. /sigh What flamefestery is this? pwlaughingtrendy
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    mayito2009 wrote: »
    How many vouchers you get per race or you must win the race to get any voucher?

The race you run for the vouchers is you vs a npc, it isn't the PvP one, and it's 40 voucher a race...can be earned every 20 hours.
  • Options
    mikoto8472mikoto8472 Member Posts: 607 Arc User
    I like the look, and I'll probably like the stats too.

However I can never actually win the race that gets me the tokens or whatever that allows me to get the ship. I've never been able to get a Breen ship in all the years I play.
  • Options
    psycoticvulcanpsycoticvulcan Member Posts: 4,160 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    Not sure if this has been mentioned, but the Breen NPC ships still use the old Sarr Theln and Rezreth models. Please swap in the new ones, they look a lot better! :)

EDIT: The Jem'Hadar as well.
    NJ9oXSO.png
    "Critics who say that the optimistic utopia Star Trek depicted is now outmoded forget the cultural context that gave birth to it: Star Trek was not a manifestation of optimism when optimism was easy. Star Trek declared a hope for a future that nobody stuck in the present could believe in. For all our struggles today, we haven’t outgrown the need for stories like Star Trek. We need tales of optimism, of heroes, of courage and goodness now as much as we’ve ever needed them."
    -Thomas Marrone
  • Options
    bioixibioixi Member Posts: 764 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvdf5n-zI14

OMG why?!

The most beautiful ship in game ruined.

Breen_capital_ship.png

For the love of god, ALLOW US TO USE THE OLD MODEL AS A COSTUME.
  • Options
    ak255ak255 Member Posts: 317 Arc User
    Okay, I get that it's a Breen ship, so I shouldn't be surprised that the Starship Trait relates to Energy Drain/Siphon, but COME ON! We already got a couple of those! Why not a trait that drains power levels through Gravity Well!? The Quantum Phase Torpedo from the "Sunrise" episode drains more shields than Tachyon Beam for crying out loud!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    bioixi wrote: »
    NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvdf5n-zI14

OMG why?!

The most beautiful ship in game ruined.

Breen_capital_ship.png

For the love of god, ALLOW US TO USE THE OLD MODEL AS A COSTUME.

You expect better? /smh

That's not the Cryptic way.
  • Options
    boweninugamiboweninugami Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    .....Okay, I like the look of that thing. Seeing something like that bearing down on my in my foward viewers would have me going 'Warp Speed Reverse!'. It looks like a hunter, a killer, and something you don't want hunting you.

Yes, I approve.

Now, I need to see what parts I can get together to make it a beast.
  • Options
    mayito2009mayito2009 Member Posts: 643 Arc User
    mikoto8472 wrote: »
    I like the look, and I'll probably like the stats too.

However I can never actually win the race that gets me the tokens or whatever that allows me to get the ship. I've never been able to get a Breen ship in all the years I play.

That is my same problem. Oh well, I will just save some more money for next time there is a ship sale. Thank you for the ship that I cant never get. At least when we had the Q event was an event that I was able to do. But never have been able to do the winter races. How come devs you can't figure out another way, for us who canT do the race, to earn tokens?
    Seek and ye shall find. Ask and ye shall receive. Rabboni
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" (Benjamin Franklin).

Most unexpectedly, this turned into a flame-fest! Closed it goes!. /sigh What flamefestery is this? pwlaughingtrendy
  • Options
    delliboydelliboy Member Posts: 288 Arc User
    I have never owned a dreadnaught like this before. I think I am wetting myself, slowly
  • Options
    royalsovereignroyalsovereign Member Posts: 1,344 Arc User
    Not sure if this has been mentioned, but the Breen NPC ships still use the old Sarr Theln and Rezreth models. Please swap in the new ones, they look a lot better! :)
    bioixi wrote: »
    NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE ... The most beautiful ship in game ruined. For the love of god, ALLOW US TO USE THE OLD MODEL AS A COSTUME.

Beholder in the eye of, beauty is, hmmm? [/Yoda]

"You Iconians just hung a vacancy sign on your asses and my foot's looking for a room!"
    --Red Annorax