test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Kara/Ha'akona seperation bug ?

adorkabledoriadorkabledori Member Posts: 234 Arc User
Since a while I am noticing a rather annoying issue with the Kara/Ha'akona ship. Although it's a great ship, there is the persistant annoying fact that when the ship is seperated into it's two parts, both merge together again without the command is given to do so. This has already made some missions failed due to the fact that one part of the ship, Assault Command part, is far more powerful and nimble then the Guardian Command part. Also once merged back together, the ship becomes as graceful as a brick.

Comments

• Options
    lamyrslamyrs Member Posts: 312 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    If your seperated part is disabled for more than 3 min it will auto re-dock. I think it is working as intended as it is the same for every ship that have seperated ships/parts (for exemple, the Bortasqu')
    I am from Belgium and english isn't my main language, sorry if I make mistakes.
  • Options
    adorkabledoriadorkabledori Member Posts: 234 Arc User
    That's the issue, it never did this when I had the Ha'akona/Fleet Ha'akona before the Kara/Fleet Kara was launched. You perfectly use one part of the ship and leave the other, even leave it inactive for the time being of the mission/stf.