test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

2 Bugs and both for the latest episodes Stormbound and Sunrise (when replaying it)

mayito2009mayito2009 Member Posts: 643 Arc User
Stormbound when the guy suppose to say lets go back to the 2410 it shows 2410 on the screen but he says 2014
Sunrise when trying to replay the episode when you get the part to scan for the particles and you find the Tholians right before you find them you must scan 2 particles, well when replaying this part you ship doesnot show in the screen and when you use "V" to scan it does not activate, you have to log off the character an log back in to get the ship to show and been able to scan for the particles.
Seek and ye shall find. Ask and ye shall receive. Rabboni
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" (Benjamin Franklin).

Most unexpectedly, this turned into a flame-fest! Closed it goes!. /sigh What flamefestery is this? pwlaughingtrendy

Comments

• Options
    theoneenigmatheoneenigma Member Posts: 1 New User
    I have the same problem in Sunrise when I get to the second part I have no ship so I can not see where I need to go to complete the mission.
  • Options
    waywardwandererwaywardwanderer Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Another having this issue with Sunrise. You shift to the nebula map, the cutscene plays, the dialogue window opens, and when you click out of it your ship isn't shown and the scanner won't point you anywhere. I can luck onto the first scan by moving forward, but the second and final scan points don't appear.
  • Options
    vinniedixvinniedix Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Having this same issue... very frustrating.
  • Options
    yepdatguyyepdatguy Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Ditto. Invisible ship and no visible scans.
  • Options
    kmfrye2001kmfrye2001 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Same here, flying an invisible Romulan Mogai.
  • Options
    forstoguyforstoguy Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Having the same issue.
  • Options
    imperialgeminiimperialgemini Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    Work around is use your character sheet to change ships. You wait a while then change ships back. That fixes it. Still I reported this bug through tickets and on forum and have yet to see them address it.

The work aruond is much better then logging and having to start over. Has worked every time for me since having this issue.