test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

graphic glitch on Avenger-class nacelles

accordvtec77accordvtec77 Member Posts: 140 Arc User
Now I purchased the Arbiter class (which i've dressed in the Avenger class saucer and nacelles). I noticed that while the ship is at Red Alert, the nacelle on the right side seems "protected" by these thingees that mostly cover up the blue lighting along the side. They "retract" when the ship comes out of red alert. They almost look like triangles. On the left side however, these "triangles" are not covering the blue lighting, and are in fact, appearing ABOVE the nacelle itself. Now this is ONLY with the Avenger nacelles. The stock Arbiter nacelles don't seem to have any animations at all.

Comments

• alphahydrialphahydri Member Posts: 391 Arc User
    This bug has been around since they released the T6 Avenger and it hasn't even been addressed. Don't get me wrong, I'd love it if this and other graphical bugs (like the mismatched windows on the Qin Raptor and B'rel BoP) would get fixed, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.
  • accordvtec77accordvtec77 Member Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    alphahydri wrote: »
    This bug has been around since they released the T6 Avenger and it hasn't even been addressed. Don't get me wrong, I'd love it if this and other graphical bugs (like the mismatched windows on the Qin Raptor and B'rel BoP) would get fixed, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

I wouldn't get my hopes up either. It doesn't really bother me much anyways. I guess so long as they're aware of it...but I won't hold my breath.
  • destrucer1destrucer1 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    I noticed it to. Its a little annoying mostly since it seems out of place.