test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

DAGNABBIT! GIMMEH MY 10TH ADMIRALTY TOUR MISSION ALREADY!!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    I got them all now... But my KDF Empire Tour of Duty 10 mission had a nasty difficult increase... Now I might learn what happens if you fail the Tour of Duty mission, I guess.
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    I got them all now... But my KDF Empire Tour of Duty 10 mission had a nasty difficult increase... Now I might learn what happens if you fail the Tour of Duty mission, I guess.
    higher than 100/100/100? Or did the Borg show up?
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    Yeah. It was a cascade system failure. +50 Engine. Couldn't make that. 100/150/100 was too much, at least for the ships I had on deck. Not sure it's even possible at all? I mean, the total value is only 350, a Tier 6 ships to have about 126 points, so it should be doable. But getting the particular combo required might be difficult.

It did indeed fail, so I can report on what happens then:
    - No rewards
    - You don't advance on the Tour of Duty Reward meter.
    Which means I only need to wait for another 10/10 mission, and not start over. *phew*
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • Options
    bioixibioixi Member Posts: 764 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Yeah. It was a cascade system failure. +50 Engine. Couldn't make that. 100/150/100 was too much, at least for the ships I had on deck. Not sure it's even possible at all? I mean, the total value is only 350, a Tier 6 ships to have about 126 points, so it should be doable. But getting the particular combo required might be difficult.

It did indeed fail, so I can report on what happens then:
    - No rewards
    - You don't advance on the Tour of Duty Reward meter.
    Which means I only need to wait for another 10/10 mission, and not start over. *phew*

Wait 'till you get the "you don't have the power!" event, +100 to everything, I was like WTF?! 190 engineering!
  • Options
    berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    I can do 190 Eng easy. Just don't ask me to have any score in Sci or Tac
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • Options
    bobbydazlersbobbydazlers Member Posts: 4,534 Arc User
    bioixi wrote: »
    A mission a day? you are lucky, last tour of duty mission I've got was a week ago, still 5/10 in both campaigns.

I'm only running missions from one campaign at the moment, that's fed.
    I did missions with both till I got the 7th slot now I will just run missions from fed until I get the 8th slot.

so in the fed campaign I'm not quite getting a mission a day but pretty close, I completed mission 9 today and 10 popped up strait away afterwards so that's running now.

When I think about everything we've been through together,

maybe it's not the destination that matters, maybe it's the journey,

and if that journey takes a little longer,

so we can do something we all believe in,

I can't think of any place I'd rather be or any people I'd rather be with.

• Options
    samt1996samt1996 Member Posts: 2,856 Arc User
    I go through the entire fed one in two weeks of casual play.
  • Options
    humblesheephumblesheep Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    The tour mission drop rate does seem to have slowed down this last week. The first week, I was surprised how fast my Feds were progressing, l guess, they were too, and have now throttled it back to what they think it should be. I can't complain, across a number of alts, all the Admiralty rewards are huge.