test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

TRIBBLE MAINTENANCE AND RELEASE NOTES - NOVEMBER 17, 2015

We will be bringing down the Tribble server for maintenance to apply a new update: ST.55.20151101a.11.

General:
  • The new Featured Episode “Stormbound” has been added to the Featured Episode tab in the journal but cannot be accessed at this time.
  • The Episode Sunrise has now been placed into a new journal tab titled “Future Proof” and set to level 60.
  • Episodes in the Iconian War can now be skipped.
  • Resolved an issue which was occasionally causing a crash when clicking buttons in the UI.
  • Resolved an issue where Gold Members were not receiving 10 free Dry Dock slots.
    • Players who experienced this should have 5 additional slots upon logging in.
  • Reducing potency of Innocuous Crit Severity buff from 7.5% to 1.5%.
  • Resolved an issue which was causing players to not be able to make Liberated Borg Romulan or Talaxian captains.
  • M.A.C.O. Helmets can be equipped on Female captains once again.

Known Issues:
  • Foundry functions are temporarily unavailable.
  • The fire tornado in the Badlands Battlezone has incorrect FX when defeated.

Comments

• Options
    elvnswordselvnswords Member Posts: 184 Arc User
    Excellent work all around. :D any news on when the Caitians will be able to enjoy those MACO helmets?
  • Options
    id0liciousid0licious Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    Is the Foundry just broken forever? Lol.
  • Options
    craig76craig76 Member Posts: 775 Arc User
    any news on a fix for the rep hourly projects not allowing us to claim the xp 3 times a day?
    I believe God created the universe, because he knew we wanted to explore. So, he made us a playground...
    planet-space-sun.jpg
  • Options
    risian4risian4 Member Posts: 3,711 Arc User
    elvnswords wrote: »
    Excellent work all around. :D any news on when the Caitians will be able to enjoy those MACO helmets?

My (male) Caitian is able to equip his helmet? I assume that, if there are problems with female Caitians it will be solved with this patch too?
  • Options
    crypticarmsmancrypticarmsman Member Posts: 4,113 Arc User
    Is anyone working on restoring the 'Science' Doff assignments that awarded R&D mats. The issue was reported at the launch of Season 11 - was even confirmed as a bug by Borticus; but there's been no mention of this issues status in any subsequent Tribble patch notes, or the 'Known Issues' list - yet the issue itself persists.
    Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    TOS_Connie_Sig_final9550Pop.jpg
    PWE ARC Drone says: "Your STO forum community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
  • Options
    primar13primar13 Member Posts: 1,896 Bug Hunter
    id0licious wrote: »

Trendy has contacted the devs, and they are aware of the issue, she's waiting on a timeline from them.

• Options
    craig76craig76 Member Posts: 775 Arc User
    primar13 wrote: »
    id0licious wrote: »

Trendy has contacted the devs, and they are aware of the issue, she's waiting on a timeline from them.

I thought the foundry was down because of a new season. It is what they normally do and then slowly bring it back up, which is what i've been seeing.
    I believe God created the universe, because he knew we wanted to explore. So, he made us a playground...
    planet-space-sun.jpg
  • Options
    mike03ucmike03uc Member Posts: 227 Arc User
    Sunrise is also bugged. My ship disappeared when I was supposed to scan the nebula. It's like the bug on "Dust to Dust"; you can move and operate as usual, but can't see the ship, phasers or other effects, etc. Can't complete the mission.
    e0M7OhA.png
  • Options
    djmarr1964djmarr1964 Member Posts: 232 Arc User
    mike03uc wrote: »
    Sunrise is also bugged. My ship disappeared when I was supposed to scan the nebula. It's like the bug on "Dust to Dust"; you can move and operate as usual, but can't see the ship, phasers or other effects, etc. Can't complete the mission.

Thank God someone else noticed this bug i was worried it was just me
    The True King In The North
  • Options
    mike03ucmike03uc Member Posts: 227 Arc User
    djmarr1964 wrote: »

Heh I had the same fear, my friend.
    e0M7OhA.png
  • Options
    ageroldagerold Member Posts: 12 Arc User

I had the same bug but I was able to work around it, I decided to use my MVAM console and when the separation began my ship suddenly appeared and I was able to complete the mission, just an idea heh
  • Options
    djmarr1964djmarr1964 Member Posts: 232 Arc User
    agerold wrote: »

I had the same bug but I was able to work around it, I decided to use my MVAM console and when the separation began my ship suddenly appeared and I was able to complete the mission, just an idea heh

TYVM I will give that a try sure it means downgrading my ship but I will surly try anything
    The True King In The North
  • Options
    ageroldagerold Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    agerold wrote: »

TYVM I will give that a try sure it means downgrading my ship but I will surly try anything

you might try the galaxy or odyssey saucer sep console, I'm going to try those myself later tonight