test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

So where do you get TS3 manuals from other than the exchange

I have never needed one before because Most of my tac boffs already had it before the skill revamp
343rguu.jpg

Best Answer

• Options
    nebfabnebfab Member Posts: 672 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    Torp spread? As far as I know, yo can't craft that one, so you need a boff candidate with it, who would be lost in the process, just like before. The only difference is that instead of immediately teaching it to a commissioned boff, he would create a storable and tradeable manual.

Answers

• Options
    officerbatman81officerbatman81 Member Posts: 2,761 Arc User
    Okay, don't know what TS3 is off the top of my head, wish there was less acronyms. But training manuals of a higher level can be crafted by capts who have a high enough skill in that area. For example i can craft Attack pattern Omega very rare III that cant be bought from the boff trainer.
  • Options
    questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,334 Arc User
    TS3 is torpedo spread 3

It can be acquired from the Jem Hadar Boff or from the special boff trainers on ESD or Klingon first city.

Although the manual from the JH boff is as far as i know not bound, TS3 is rare on the exchange.​​
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • Options
    letsfadeawayletsfadeaway Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    Not assigned/used BOFFs can be turned into a training manual at no cost and very rare BOFFs can have the III skills.
  • Options
    zero2362zero2362 Member Posts: 436 Arc User
    TS3 = Torpedo spread 3
    343rguu.jpg

• Options
    dsarisdsaris Member Posts: 369 Arc User
    Replay the mission to get the JH Tac BoFF and turn him into a TS3 manual. That's just about the only way to do it now, which is why the manual is going for 1mil+ on the exchange.
  • Options
    garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
    facilty 4028 mission discard the jem hadar if your have him and reclaim him again and again
  • Options
    kjwashingtonkjwashington Member Posts: 2,529 Arc User
    The Jem'Hadar BOff from one of the dominion missions has torpedo spread three, and you can get it as many times as you want. Just play the mission, choose the BOff as your reward, turn it into a manual, and repeat as needed.
    FaW%20meme_zpsbkzfjonz.jpg
    Support 90 degree arc limitation on BFaW! Save our ships from looking like flying disco balls of dumb!
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,571 Arc User
    Elisa Flores has it too but as she is part of your Bridge Crew you can't throw her into the tanks and get Manual on dismissal.

Funny that Officers in the Cargo hold, and those sitting around the table in the Officers Ward Room are very willing to give up a Manual when dismissed. Those that are part of your Bridge Crew that worked with you and all your other Officers are very tight-lipped when being sent off to another assignment and won't impart their knowledge at all.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    if your a lifetimer... just get it off the android tac boff. assuming you dont normally use any android boffs.
  • Options
    lowy1lowy1 Member Posts: 964 Arc User
    If you are Fed you can get it off Flores. You just need to ensure your boff list is full forcing her in the candidate roster. Then you can create the manual. The only caveat is they are bound to character manuals.
    HzLLhLB.gif

• Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,528 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    Elisa Flores has it too but as she is part of your Bridge Crew you can't throw her into the tanks and get Manual on dismissal.

Funny that Officers in the Cargo hold, and those sitting around the table in the Officers Ward Room are very willing to give up a Manual when dismissed. Those that are part of your Bridge Crew that worked with you and all your other Officers are very tight-lipped when being sent off to another assignment and won't impart their knowledge at all.

That's because they helped you set up Deck 13, and "sent off to another assignment" is really "ground into slurry to harvest the memory RNA." The screams haunt their sleep, and they'll eat a phaser before they become your next victim.

• Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    It's good to remember that any bound boffs make bound manuals.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg