test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Login2 Time Out?

Comments

• Options
    adorkabledoriadorkabledori Member Posts: 234 Arc User
    Would love to see some feedback from Cryptic, but as usual nothing but silence from their side
  • Options
    p4hajujup4hajuju Member Posts: 214 Arc User
    It's been about 10 minutes and it's the weekend.
    Galavant!
    "Use Temporal Skills to NERF EVERYTHING before it happened!" -Unknown source.
  • Options
    bunansabunansa Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    Would love to see some feedback from Cryptic, but as usual nothing but silence from their side
    its lunch time, they all at the "taco" truck. :wink:
    tumblr_ndmkqm59J31r5ynioo2_r2_500.gif

• Options
    cokebearcokebear Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    I'm not in the EU, I am in Canada, so it seems to be affecting people from many places.

My son got in, and is now playing the mirror event with my daughter, but I can't get back in. We are all in the same location.
  • Options
    zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,776 Arc User
    Has anyone pinged Trendy on FB or the Tweetey?
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • Options
    midniteshadow7midniteshadow7 Member Posts: 787 Arc User
    Has anyone pinged Trendy on FB or the Tweetey?

Yes!
  • Options
    rtuckrtuck Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Same here, 3 days lost now due to server issues (UK). Any chance you can extend the MI event please Cryptic?
  • Options
    psilentknightpsilentknight Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Is this another attack?
  • Options
    lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter

Frankly, lately I see more dev posts in Reddit and Twitter than here which is supposed to be the official channel.
  • Options
    I wonder if it's all of the games? I'll check Champs.
  • Options
    bunansabunansa Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    lucho80 wrote: »

Frankly, lately I see more dev posts in Reddit and Twitter than here which is supposed to be the official channel.

It is sad they use the Reddit forums more then here, and quite honestly I don't think they should be doing that at all, you don't see other mmo companies doing it.
    Twitter I get, but the fact I have to follow each one of their twitters to get 1 full complete sentence/response/answer is silly as well.
    tumblr_ndmkqm59J31r5ynioo2_r2_500.gif

• Options
    rtuckrtuck Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    And we're back!. Try again now, I just got on :0)
  • Options
    glenn#1579 glenn Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    Looks to be fixed, just got on.
  • Options
    xraiderv1xraiderv1 Member Posts: 487 Arc User
    still cant get past retrieving character list.
    Murphy's laws:
    1- Murphy’s Law tells us that anything that can go wrong will go wrong.
    2- And anything that does go wrong will get progressively worse.
    3- And if you survive the first two laws it’s time to panic.
  • Options
    adorkabledoriadorkabledori Member Posts: 234 Arc User
    Idle hope, rtuck, still down
  • Options
    psilentknightpsilentknight Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Negative, still getting same error. I was able to select a character, but after loading reached about 55% I was dropped back out to the error.
  • Options
    rhodgherrhodgher Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    Same in the Netherlands. First once in a while then more frequent. When I get in after 5-10 min I was back to an alt which I had logged out. Safe login didn't work nor did a restart of the launcher.
  • Options
    xraiderv1xraiderv1 Member Posts: 487 Arc User
    ok who forgot to refuel the warp core?
    Murphy's laws:
    1- Murphy’s Law tells us that anything that can go wrong will go wrong.
    2- And anything that does go wrong will get progressively worse.
    3- And if you survive the first two laws it’s time to panic.
  • Options
    draconian2013draconian2013 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    And boom goes the hamsters...again...during an event....again...
  • Options
    alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,413 Arc User
    I just got in, after repeated attempts resulting in timeout error. Had to close and reload the game all over again. Also using it in Safe Mode, and safe login got me back in CCA, then New Rom sector space, so my KDF is free.

I now consider all fleet maps a hazard zone (lacking beam-out options) and make sure to stay on well traveled paths, no taking shortcuts or cutting any corners.
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿
  • Options
    defiance12defiance12 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    Yet again, Cryptic are letting the player base down with poor communication, and lousy server reliability. and we the player base have no idea as to why this has happened and doubtful we will ever find out
  • Options
    pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    We're looking into the current login timeouts players are getting
  • Options
    phrgphrg Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    And to think I could have gone down the pub tonight. :'(
  • Options
    hereticknight085hereticknight085 Member Posts: 3,783 Arc User
    Great. Add another day missed to the MI event. AND the borked up Groupees thing. Man what a great day for my STO experience...
    It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once. B)
  • Options
    Champs is working fine, but STO is still being flaky ( <--- sorry for my over use of technical jargon ) over here in the Eastern Time Zone.
  • Options
    turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User
    Yep, can't get into the game. Or rather, can't get back in since I was in, got booted and now can't get back in... instead it takes forever to "Retrieving list of characters" and bring up the character select screen, I select the character and get to "Retrieving list of maps...", then - Login2_Timeout. Every time I try, for about five tries now... a couple times I've been lucky and actually gotten to a real loading screen before getting it, but every time it's Login2_Timeout and back to the title screen...

Probably to be expected with the combination of a "Hearts and Minds" weekend and everyone that's not doing that is logging in and rushing to the nearest Ship Vendor to reclaim all those Small Craft to use for Admiralty System, and it's giving the server Tribbles troubles... Anyone want to guess for or against possible 'Emergency Server Maintenance' downtime?
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
  • Options
    ricosakararicosakara Member Posts: 422 Arc User
    Still Logout. Happens at 55% mark.
  • Options
    synfoolasynfoola Member Posts: 156 Arc User
    Thanks, Trendy. :)
  • Options
    We're looking into the current login timeouts players are getting

My heroine! :) Have a cookie.
    Melissa-Benoist-Supergirl-Cake.jpg