test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Thank you Devs (Borticus, etc)

gerwalk0769gerwalk0769 Member Posts: 1,095 Arc User
For the Quantum Phase Torpedo (QPT). I'm a torpedo boat captain, that only uses torpedoes, and I've been wanted a torpedo that attacks and damages shields for a very long time. I've been impressed with it in the new battlezone so far. I have yet to try it in most Advanced and Elite content.

I'm using it, the QPT, along with Tyken's Rift 3, a full spread of Lab Flow +Part gens consoles, and Tachyon Beam 3 (never thought I'd run that boff ability again) along with other torpedoes focusing around the High Yield torpedo buff on a Pathfinder. Truth be told, I'm more excited about this torpedo than the upcoming Terran Photon Torpedo, but it is wonderful to have options.

I even upgraded two transphasic torpedoes (Adaptive and Resonant) for the build, and I have not be a fan of transphasics.

Thank you for providing more options for Science, and for all classes in game, for torpedo boat captains, for building value of existing BOFF abilities (Tachyon Beam 3 and High Yield), and for making shield stripping (in some form) a possibility for ships only using torpedoes thus building options for players. Thank you also for diversifying the recent focus on Science to include other skills such as flow caps; please continue build Science other Science skills as well.

Thanks to everyone for all your hard work.
Joined STO in September 2010.
Post edited by gerwalk0769 on

Comments