test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

(ANSWERED - Sort of) In-game email bwoken?

khregkhreg Member Posts: 379 Arc User
...or is it just me?

Had all sales slots in the exchange filled last night when I logged. This morning I see that I'd sold about 7-8 items, but no emails reporting the sales. In addition the 'new mail' flasher was going but no matter how many times I clicked it, it wouldn't reset. And in the midst of all this I get an alert that I'd earned 20,000, but no new email.

Anyone else haz email issues?
Post edited by khreg on

Comments

• Options
    rickdankorickdanko Member Posts: 470 Arc User
    Sorry, Mr. Fudd. The only similar issue I have is the "new mail" flasher not resetting. I believe that's been a problem since day 1. While you're waiting for it get fixed, why not go hunting wabbits? :p
    They're not really gone, as long as we remember them
    candle_burning.gif
    Plasma Nugget
    Rayzee
    excellentawesome#4589
    torgaddon101
    raeat

I'm allowed to disagree.
  • Options
    xyquarzexyquarze Member Posts: 2,114 Arc User
    Is it possible that your mail is full? You can only store that many.

(Mail flash is annoying but usually resets with a map change - or by wildly clicking mail open and closed all while selecting random mails to read.)
    My mother was an epohh and my father smelled of tulaberries
  • Options
    rickdanko wrote: »
    Sorry, Mr. Fudd. The only similar issue I have is the "new mail" flasher not resetting. I believe that's been a problem since day 1. While you're waiting for it get fixed, why not go hunting wabbits? :p

Hahahahahahahaah!!

nkHgaPMdQZ-12.png
  • Options
    xyquarze wrote: »
    Is it possible that your mail is full? You can only store that many.

(Mail flash is annoying but usually resets with a map change - or by wildly clicking mail open and closed all while selecting random mails to read.)

Thanks. I'll twy it.
  • Options
    Yeah, the random thing did it.

I also cleared out a ton of mails to boot. Wish we had a way of telling when we're about to reach capacity.

Thanks, xy.
  • Options
    xyquarzexyquarze Member Posts: 2,114 Arc User
    One way to know if you're at the limit is: have somebody send you a mail, they'll get a notification if it can't be delivered afaik. Nothing I know to find out how close you are to the limit though.

So I try to delete everything unnecessary ASAP. Yes, it is quite annoying when you just sold your whole 40 piece exchange batch.
    My mother was an epohh and my father smelled of tulaberries
  • Options
    I've never had that issue...selling everything at once. I mostly sell TRIBBLE. No biggie.

I should print that on a business card.