test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Server offline

whats goin on!?!?!?!!

Comments

• lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    Every time I find time to level up my two toons that aren't at level 50 these past two days, this happens.
  • zigadeiczigadeic Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    The Terrans broke the server
    tumblr_m9xiz26mwj1rdabsoo1_r1_400.gif
  • hugin1205hugin1205 Member Posts: 489 Arc User
    I was in the middle of doing my 17 mirror runs...now my timetable is f#ed up.

I cannot log in - so I prob won't get my mirrors done today.
    18 characters
    KDF: 2 tacs, 2 engs, 3 scis
    KDF Roms: 3 tacs, 1 eng, 1 scis
    FED: 2 tacs, 1 eng, 2 scis
    TOS: 1 tac
    all on T5 rep (up to temporal)
    all have mastered Intel tree (and some more specs Points)
    highest DPS: 60.982
  • mazujiemazujie Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    Lol just bought a lifetime, got 3x crashes and one big server fail after that....
  • vengefuldjinnvengefuldjinn Member Posts: 1,521 Arc User
    Every time I find myself with a day off, patching and resulting shenanigans happen ...... not the kind of shenanigans I enjoy either.
    But put something new in the game and break something else, I'm used to it, AND the resulting downtime too. (shrugs)
    tumblr_o2aau3b7nh1rkvl19o1_400.gif

• destrucer1destrucer1 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    > @zigadeic said:
    > The Terrans broke the server

... Rude terrans. :/
  • vengefuldjinnvengefuldjinn Member Posts: 1,521 Arc User
    Just had a though, were we knocked offline due to an attack? I though we were attacked lastnight.
    tumblr_o2aau3b7nh1rkvl19o1_400.gif

• thraxistthraxist Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    There goes day 1 on mirror grind for my 12 toons.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    I blame this jerk. He's been attacking Neverwinter the last few days, which means, he's attacking STO, too.
  • spacer1968spacer1968 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    What is taking soooo long getting the server back up ? More info would help !
    spacer1968 wrote: »
    What is taking soooo long getting the server back up ? More info would help !

Indeed. Any updates, @pwlaughingtrendy ?
  • craigd666666craigd666666 Member Posts: 2 New User
    eny update on server
  • ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 903 Arc User
    sov42 wrote: »
    I blame this jerk. He's been attacking Neverwinter the last few days, which means, he's attacking STO, too.

Except Neverwinter is running just fine? I should know, I'm in that game now.
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
  • darimunddarimund Member Posts: 318 Arc User
    someone launched minesweeper on the sto server and it couldn't handle the extra load so they ran to walmart to buy more ram.
  • pacelli1pacelli1 Member Posts: 266 Arc User
    ilithyn wrote: »

And ilithyn said this jerk was attacking Neverwinter "the last few days," speculating that today that same jerk is attacking STO. Why wouldn't that be a reasonable conjecture?

zlZ2e94.gif
    giphy.gif
    I LIVE IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!

Couldn't resist... :P
  • theoutcasttheoutcast Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    not to mention he has posted stuff on his twitter page about Star Trek Online a day ago regarding a DDOS attack.
  • craigd666666craigd666666 Member Posts: 2 New User
    its back on
  • zigadeiczigadeic Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    ok someone fill me in here on the mindset of the Bambi's who turn to ddos'ing and other disruptive activitys cause i cant seem to understand them are they just morons with no real life or are they so bad at the game that they take decide its a good idea to indulge in cyber terrisom to make up for the fact that they just suck at the game
    tumblr_m9xiz26mwj1rdabsoo1_r1_400.gif
  • ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 903 Arc User
    pacelli1 wrote: »

And ilithyn said this jerk was attacking Neverwinter "the last few days," speculating that today that same jerk is attacking STO. Why wouldn't that be a reasonable conjecture?

It may be a reasonable conjecture on the surface, but it doesn't hold up against evidence.
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.