test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lost Species creator

djmarr1964djmarr1964 Member Posts: 232 Arc User
i would like to know if anyone else has lost the ability to create a new talaxian or any c-store species or Remans since the launch of season 11
The True King In The North

Comments

• Options
    greathandlergreathandler Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    I'm having that problem too, I can also not make any Ferasans which I should be able to as I have bought those.
  • Options
    bombermangoldbombermangold Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Any comment from a developer would be nice, because I don't want to subscribe (or put any extra money) into the game if previous options just up and vanish.
  • Options
    wolphramalphawolphramalpha Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I've been saving up and converting dilithium to zen just to get a Ferasan captain. Today I finally have enough and I'm having the same issue. They are gone. Please tell me this isn't intentional.
  • Options
    psychopyro80psychopyro80 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    Same here, cannot make Reman captain either.
  • Options
    zachydad#9488 zachydad Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    I show myself as not having access to the Remans even though I have purchased them. and none of the other races show in either the creator nor the C-Store
  • Options
    mowghtamowghta Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    The same here
    there is no more buying races option in c-store and i have no access to fed klingon or reman option in the creator

edit :
    it seem there is an issue
    Hi Folks,

There's currently an issue with creating characters with species purchased in the C-Store so we have removed that portion of the store for now. We hope to have it addressed soon! You should be able to still make characters with Species obtained through other means (Lifetime subscription or Reputations).

vAZ8lHW.png

• Options
    djmarr1964djmarr1964 Member Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    well as a lifetime subscriber and someone who has T5 Romulan Rep. i have to say again i cannot make a reman i cannot make a Talaxian or a Liberated Borg Romulan but i am able to make a Liberated Borg Human & a Liberated Borg Klingon
    The True King In The North
  • Options
    ruamoraruamora Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    As of the 5th of November, purchased races seem to have returned to character creation, but Talaxian and Romulan Borg still missing(from mine anyway) which seems odd as they have just started another lifetime subscription sale, with the Talaxians quite prominent in their advertising.
  • Options
    jj10jjj10j Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    ruamora wrote: »
    As of the 5th of November, purchased races seem to have returned to character creation, but Talaxian and Romulan Borg still missing(from mine anyway) which seems odd as they have just started another lifetime subscription sale, with the Talaxians quite prominent in their advertising.

Yep, same here - Caitian and Ferasan are back, but Talaxian and Rom Borg still absent after today's patch.