test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

When will teamomega ship comes out in cstore?

Like the title says I'd love to get this ship http://images-cdn.perfectworld.com/arc/11/58/1158bd40e76eae6edba03f2ba57a926e1445875088.png after it has won the ship build contest but I don't think I've heard the release date for it?

Comments

• admrenlarreckadmrenlarreck Member Posts: 2,041 Arc User
    That's the design that won? Looks to me it belongs in Babylon 5. I'll keep my money thanks.

As to your question, the post I saw on FB said they will work on it for a month or so and release it after that so about 1 to 2 month's.
    fayhers_starfleet.jpg

Fleet leader Nova Elite

Fleet Leader House of Nova elite
    @ren_larreck
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    #christmas
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • bunansabunansa Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    You haven't heard a release date because we still have 4 phases of the design to do, yes Omega won the overall selection (much to my dismay) but we are probably looking at another month plus before we even see it in the cstore

but that's ok, been a year since t6 ships released and we still missing quite a few of the "iconic" ships oddly.
    tumblr_ndmkqm59J31r5ynioo2_r2_500.gif

• artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    Next Thursday.​​
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • deaftravis05deaftravis05 Member Posts: 4,885 Arc User
    artan42 wrote: »
    Next Thursday.​​

no, next tuesday :P
  • mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    I am not expecting it this year, to be honest.
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    When it's almost done.
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • therealmaddmatttherealmaddmatt Member Posts: 120 Arc User
    We will know four days before it's scheduled to be released. They typically announce a new ship on a Monday, post blogs on it's design, specs, etc. on Tuesday/Wednesday, and release on the following Thursday. Otherwise, nobody (probably even the developers) will know when that week will come up.
  • mackbolan01mackbolan01 Member Posts: 580 Arc User
    my gawd, what a butt-ugly abortion wtf is it and what purpose does it serve ???? looking at that 'thing' makes me want to TRIBBLE myself AND throw up at the same time........​​
  • taylor1701dtaylor1701d Member Posts: 3,099 Arc User
    my gawd, what a butt-ugly abortion wtf is it and what purpose does it serve ???? looking at that 'thing' makes me want to TRIBBLE myself AND throw up at the same time........​​

That's how I feel when seeing Vonph's parked around ESD now days.
    Such an abomination.
    [img][/img]OD5urLn.jpg
  • drreverenddrreverend Member Posts: 459 Arc User
    They've said in previous blogs that it generally takes between six and nine months for a ship to go from the whiteboard to ready for C-store. So it'll be some time next year.
  • nickcastletonnickcastleton Member Posts: 1,212 Arc User
    such a shame that won, its not a nice looking ship at all, well at least from that image.
    0bzJyzP.gif

"It appears we have lost our sex appeal, captain."- Tuvok
  • thenoname711thenoname711 Member Posts: 204 Arc User
    It will not be so soon, players need to splurge enough money on t6 defiant & company first.
    Gameserver not found.
  • samt1996samt1996 Member Posts: 2,856 Arc User
    It won because it resembled an old design from early in the game for those who are curious. Where the more interesting and beautiful designs like Delta and Sigma got thrown away.

I will never complain about Cryptic designs again after seeing the community take a second painfully bad attempt at it. The Chimera and Odyssey still haunt the game from last time and now we get stuck with this abomination.

Trendy I initially loved your Idea and I still do, but maybe you should leave ship designing to the DEV's after this. It isn't your fault though you really are doing a fantastic job.
  • empireofsteveempireofsteve Member Posts: 665 Arc User
    My guess? March or April.
    NERF CANNONS - THEY NEED A 50% NERF
    CRUISERS NEED A 206% HULL BUFF
  • sorceror01sorceror01 Member Posts: 1,042 Arc User
    samt1996 wrote: »
    It won because it resembled an old design from early in the game for those who are curious. Where the more interesting and beautiful designs like Delta and Sigma got thrown away.

I will never complain about Cryptic designs again after seeing the community take a second painfully bad attempt at it. The Chimera and Odyssey still haunt the game from last time and now we get stuck with this abomination.

Trendy I initially loved your Idea and I still do, but maybe you should leave ship designing to the DEV's after this. It isn't your fault though you really are doing a fantastic job.

Look, your opinions are your own on what you personally find interesting and beautiful, so I can't say "you're wrong".

But all things considered, all the design choices in the contest, even the ones you didn't like, were actually designed by one of the devs.
    Even the old ship design you and others are harping on, that the Omega version is supposedly inspired by, was also designed by a dev.

What you like and don't like is subjective on an individual basis. But that doesn't mean that the designs you don't like were designed by someone who had no hand in the looks.

Trendy set up the contest. She didn't design the submissions.
    ".... you're gonna have a bad time."
    I know she didn't design them I was referring to the whole idea of letting the players help.

That was a bad idea.
    Why? I think it's fun. Even if the process is a bit of a cluster.... fudge, it's actually kind of fantastic that the dev team involves us in such things.

So what if the design you liked didn't win? Yeah that sucks, but in the long run, it's kind of really freaking cool that we can even have a say in that process from time to time.
    edited November 2015
    It's more like asking Kanye West to write a Broadway musical. Something he has absolutely no business doing.

I didn't have one favorite design I liked all of them. Except this monstrosity and somehow despite many people sharing that opinion it won.
    Post edited by samt1996 on
    And we'll all be fine anyways. And who knows? Maybe the design will grow on the people who weren't too keen on it before, after seeing it deployed in the game. Only time will tell, ultimately.