test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Star Trek Online: Season 11 New Dawn is Now Live!

pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
After a long war and the darkness of midnight, we’re finally ready to see the light with Season 11: New Dawn!
We’ve put the past behind us and look towards a brighter future filled with a new story arc, exciting gameplay, updates to existing content, and the return of Chase Masterson as Mirror Leeta.

Learn all about Season 11: New Dawn here.

~LaughingTrendy

Comments

• wcampbllwcampbll Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Yay Trendy-You are a great dev and quite helpful in so many ways.
  • aircommander814aircommander814 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    "Let us make sure, History Never forgets the name... Enterprise...
    ~Captain Jean-Luc Picard, 2366
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. But I rather believe than time is a companion who goes with us on the journey, and reminds us to cherish every moment because they'll never come again. What we leave behind is not as important how we lived. After all, Number One, we're only mortal."

The Odyssey-Class Dreadnought will always have a special place in my heart. Its such a beautiful ship...
  • c0nd1t10nr3dc0nd1t10nr3d Member Posts: 638 Arc User
    Been a while since I played STO. Gonna check out this new season tho. Sounds like there've been some interesting changes. :)
  • paulparsonspaulparsons Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    won't launch the game client on my mac =( worked fine last night fix please!!!
  • sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,273 Arc User
    "Space.... The Final Frontier... These are the voyages of the Starship Enterprise, it's continuing mission, to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations. To boldly go where no one has gone before!" ~ Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Star Trek: The Next Generation
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • mixiplix777mixiplix777 Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    login. engauge. client dies.

bravo.
  • johnwatson71johnwatson71 Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited October 2015

Using mac here as well, latest version (El Capitan). Just finished patching New Dawn and when I pressed "Engage" I get this message:

"Unable to start game client: success"

then the the icon bounces in the tray for 2 second and then nothing happens.

I hope this gets fixed soon. Unless this means you removed mac support with the new season...
    7aamriW.png
    Huh. A General Discussion thread reported that issue. Might be a problem with the Mac version. I recommend reporting it in Gameplay Bugs.
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • mrtoveymrtovey Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    Same problem in the Uk here so ist 5pm now prob wont be fixed till tomorrow for us. enjoy all the new content guys and gals.

Using mac here as well, latest version (El Capitan). Just finished patching New Dawn and when I pressed "Engage" I get this message:

"Unable to start game client: success"

then the the icon bounces in the tray for 2 second and then nothing happens.

I hope this gets fixed soon. Unless this means you removed mac support with the new season...

• snakeswar2snakeswar2 Member Posts: 245 Arc User
    client stops at loading screen so yea cant get in
    Any problems with the server loading and client MUST be reported in Bug Reports regarding Gameplay. This is a Galactic News Network area, not a Bug reporting place.
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
    "I hope this gets fixed soon. Unless this means you removed mac support with the new season..."

i really hope this dose not come true...
  • hollymatthollymatt Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Looking forward to the new additions but my MAC has the same issues everyone else is experiencing. can't get to the client
    EDIT: moved my report to the proper thread

7aamriW.png
  • mixiplix777mixiplix777 Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    "yes gorn forbid anyone see any problems with the process. sincerely" - minister of gorn psychological propaganda.
    All bug reports and issues regarding gameplay must be reported here: http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/categories/gameplay-bug-reports
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • daviesdaviesdaviesdavies Member Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    So far nothing looks lame, somehow everything from the mirroruniverse looks slick and neat. edit (however it crash and crash.. nothing works for some strange bug or weird things lol ... old workarounds fail to work around it)
    Post edited by daviesdavies on
    Mzd8i1c.gif
    Yeah. The new Mirror Universe paint, from what I saw on videos and official screenshots, look awesome.
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • rekeebrekeeb Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    So far nothing looks lame, somehow everything from the mirroruniverse looks slick and neat.

Oh great .... NOW you've jinxed us all!!!!!

LMAO
    Fleet Battle Cruiser Presto
    T6 Tac Command Battlecruiser Roll The Bones
    Xindi Aquatic Narcine Dreadnaught Carrier Different Stages
    IVXX Senior Officer

rekeeb wrote: »
    So far nothing looks lame, somehow everything from the mirroruniverse looks slick and neat.

Oh great .... NOW you've jinxed us all!!!!!

LMAO

AHAHAHAHA! This season is going to be GREAAAAAAT! :smiley:
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • robmon1robmon1 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    All bug reports and issues regarding gameplay must be reported here: http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/categories/gameplay-bug-reports

This would be a good place to do it if ANYONE from ARC was looking or even around to see the threads and comments and answer with something like, oh I don't know, "We are sorry for this issue and will have it resolved as soon as possible."
    robmon1 wrote: »

This would be a good place to do it if ANYONE from ARC was looking or even around to see the threads and comments and answer with something like, oh I don't know, "We are sorry for this issue and will have it resolved as soon as possible."

The people at Arc will notice at some point. You have to remember even they have real life to handle.
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
    edited October 2015

The people at Arc will notice at some point. You have to remember even they have real life to handle.

okay well when people are spending real amounts of money on a product, them noticing a huge problem "at some point" isn't good enough. Yeah, they have real lives, but they also have jobs they are paid to do. I expect them to do them promptly as in any other business. Just sayin'.
    7aamriW.png
    I have to agree with John here i am afraid... i spend really money, noticing a problem as some point isnt on.

okay well when people are spending real amounts of money on a product, them noticing a huge problem "at some point" isn't good enough. Yeah, they have real lives, but they also have jobs they are paid to do. I expect them to do them promptly as in any other business. Just sayin'.

edited October 2015
    They have already noticed. They're looking into it right now.
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • yaisuke15yaisuke15 Member Posts: 421 Arc User
    "It's bigger on the inside."

I don't know what to say STO.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Look at me I'm a target!"
    "Fire the Lance on my mark... MARK!
    "How many times have we gone into the breach again R'shee?"
    My proposal for a Galaxy bundle
    I just ended an online chat with a support person, they couldn't help via online but I started a ticket so with any luck, that will light a fire

thats not good enough... i want an update not to be left in the dark.
    mrtovey wrote: »

AGREED
    mrtovey wrote: »

AGREED
    An emergency patch would most likely result due to the issues.
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png