test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[EXLUSIVE!] Sarcasm's Shenanigans - Interview with Starfleet Dental and Nerds of Prey (Uncut!)

2»

Comments

• Options
    rosetyler51rosetyler51 Member Posts: 1,631 Arc User
    nabreeki wrote: »
    I asked in the reddit thread about this and did not get much of an answer so I'm hoping someone here could give me a hand?

Pass. Don't care.

That seem slightly rude. I'm sorry if I have done something to offend you or your group. Keep up the good work.
  • Options
    sarcasmdetectorsarcasmdetector Member Posts: 1,176 Media Corps
    deokkent wrote: »
    You should follow the timestamps in the OP to hear about different subjects.

From the peanut gallery: Sarcasmdetector, you might want to split it up into different themed sections and reupload them. almost 2 hours is a tall mountain to climb!

Something i'll keep in mind for future episodes. for this video; i stated before hand to Nabreeki that it would be published uncut and unedited.

I'll most probably be updating the description to add more timestamps.

BTW my earlier comment was nothing against you rofl. You were A-OKAY. But you probably don't care soooo....

PLEASE ME!!!

I care. can i hug you?

• Options
    can we get back to the main thing wich is getting erotic roleplay off this game? Is there a reddit thread to show the account names of known offenders cause like sexoffenders have to register their home address and put signs out during Halloween so if we had their accounts we could keep track of it and maybe someone on anon group can get their RL details and post on reddit!
  • Options
    artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    Genius, real life punishment for virtual misbehaviour. That's not out of proportion at all.​​
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    like the man said, kids play this game and if your virtual fun is damaging to them maybe you should be not only banned but reported to FBI for cybercrimes also
  • Options
    f9thretxcf9thretxc Member Posts: 505 Arc User
    like the man said, kids play this game and if your virtual fun is damaging to them maybe you should be not only banned but reported to FBI for cybercrimes also

100% Agreement!​​
    My mother always told me to walk away from a fight, The Marines taught me how.
  • Options
    natejam101natejam101 Member Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    There is a reason these clowns are no longer in STO. Good riddance to them and their "great leader" or whatever these clowns call the idiot. ROFL

• Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,571 Arc User
    '...never been concerned with people doing private things in private, that's literally nobody's business.'
    'Its the public' <Fill in the Blank> 'that is so obnoxiously unacceptable.'

Very true and very applicable these days in Real Life as well. A bit ironic though that philosophy is not carried through consistently with other public displays that some others find obnoxiously unacceptable.

'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    if you erp in this game you are a weirdo freak and its 99.99% likely will do even worse freaky things that will be exposed to the children in this game because you are already doing creepy TRIBBLE. you cant limit them from doing sex stuff only on starship captains room so yes im thinking more can be done on reddit threads to target and track these people and get them accounts turned off, begone from the game freaks!
  • Options
    rahhmirahhmi Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    natejam101 wrote: »
    There is a reason these clowns are no longer in STO. Good riddance to them and their "great leader" or whatever these clowns call the idiot. ROFL

There are currently AT LEAST 16 people spread between the Starfleet Dental and Nerds Of Prey fleets throwing a party on Risa. a simultaneous party involving AT LEAST that amount is going on at DS9, and there are several in fleet channel discussing various queues they're in. So I'm seeing at least 40 people online currently and it's not even peak time.

• Options
    rosetyler51rosetyler51 Member Posts: 1,631 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    '...never been concerned with people doing private things in private, that's literally nobody's business.'
    'Its the public' <Fill in the Blank> 'that is so obnoxiously unacceptable.'

Very true and very applicable these days in Real Life as well. A bit ironic though that philosophy is not carried through consistently with other public displays that some others find obnoxiously unacceptable.

There are all kinds of people in the world, but what we can do is uphold a standard for public decency.

There are good reasons for it too, for example, young people play this game.

Sorry for popping up in this thread, great video by the way. Just wondering if you looked into the thing we talked about on reddit? I would love to talk to my pubbie friends in Dental again.
  • Options
    sarcasmdetectorsarcasmdetector Member Posts: 1,176 Media Corps
    You should follow the timestamps in the OP to hear about different subjects.

From the peanut gallery: Sarcasmdetector, you might want to split it up into different themed sections and reupload them. almost 2 hours is a tall mountain to climb!

Something i'll keep in mind for future episodes. for this video; i stated before hand to Nabreeki that it would be published uncut and unedited.

I'll most probably be updating the description to add more timestamps.

BTW my earlier comment was nothing against you rofl. You were A-OKAY. But you probably don't care soooo....

PLEASE ME!!!

I care. can i hug you?

You take OC transpo right?

yes, i'm the guy on the bus that's always on his phone.
  • Options
    jodarkriderjodarkrider Member Posts: 2,097 Arc User
    Quite nicely done & to the topic. Enjoyed the interview, thanks for making it, Sarcasmdetector. :3
    [10:20] Your Lunge deals 4798 (2580) Physical Damage(Critical) to Tosk of Borg.

Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator
    "bIghojchugh DaneH, Dumev pagh. bIghojqangbe'chugh, DuQaHlaH pagh."
    "Learn lots. Don't judge. Laugh for no reason. Be nice. Seek happiness." ~Day[9] 
    "Your fun isn't wrong." ~LaughingTrendy

Find me on Twitterverse - @jodarkrider

• Options
    berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    An enlightening interview, thanks to all involved. No matter how you feel about Starfleet Dental, I'd recommend a listen.
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • Options
    community perp watchers can only do so much with no real game masters in this game sometimes people have to take a stand on decency. if you are finding someone endangering children online you can start by reporting them to cryptic and after that then send any important info to a couple different places depending on your area. for the USA since cryptic is an american company you can try
    https://fbi.gov/report-threats-and-crime
    https://consumercomplaints.fcc.gov/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=38824
    http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx