What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What do you hope for with Season 12?

2»

Comments

• risingwolfshadowrisingwolfshadow Member Posts: 619 Arc User
    These polls are the new PvP!
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    More Iconic Locations (ex. Betazed, Ferenginar, etc.)
    I thought season 12 was more like jan?
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • stormwraith01stormwraith01 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Some combo of these/Something else
    storules wrote: »
    Another poll without N/A. We really need a sticky "HOW TO MAKE POLLS" 101

Come'on OP...

I'd say NONE of the ABOVE dino1-15.gif​​

lol, that's what the Breen option was meant to be. A funny "I don't care" option.
  • draco456217draco456217 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    one thing iwould like is a new story mission where you have to travel back in time to rescue captain Jonathan Archer and the NX-1 Enterprise or captain Jean Luc Picard of the NCC-1701-D/E Enterprise.
  • welcome2earfwelcome2earf Member Posts: 1,746 Arc User
    How about STFs Fleet actions that score on MORE than just DPS? I know we have the beginnings of it in CCA and some of the ground fleet actions....

Can we bring back the Scoreboard from SB 24? The one that proves that DPS is all that matters? Might as well....
    T93uSC8.jpg
  • daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    A T-6 CONNIE...

... this thread just went that-a-way===>
    >:)
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
    so beginning(alpha) vs. end(omega) which one shall win
    hello anyone out there or did you turn into crickets
  • daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    hello anyone out there or did you turn into crickets

cattivissimo-m-cricket-minion-artwork_mid.jpg

CHIRP

B)
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
    TRIBBLE gun should fix that
    then again maybe a plasma flamethrower will work better.
    Burrrrrrrrrrn!!!!!
    Fried crickets on a spear anyone?
  • ikonn#1068 ikonn Member Posts: 1,449 Arc User
    For 12, I'd like to see a focus on QOL improvements and the addition of some more playable races. Additional "content" is always a good thing but the overall foundation of the game could use some serious attention.
    -AoP- Warrior's Blood (KDF Armada) / -AoP- Qu' raD qulbo'Degh / -AoP- Project Phoenix
  • lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    Season 12: The Big Fix

Cryptic really needs to have a massive update where they fix all the bugs that have existed SINCE LAUNCH.
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
    lindaleff wrote: »
    Season 12: The Big Fix

Cryptic really needs to have a massive update where they fix all the bugs that have existed SINCE LAUNCH.

one problem with that cyptic isnt owned by cryptic anymore or diid you not get that memo
  • thenoname711thenoname711 Member Posts: 204 Arc User
    I am a dreamer, so I want a step back from dps-race and orientation more towards balance and trinity based gameplay(tank-heal-dps). Cryptic selling so much dps thingies is killing this game for me. For a little time it is fun but over long time it is boring.(And no, I am not saying this out of hate to dps channels, they would be the first to adapt)
    Gameserver not found.
  • kyrrokkyrrok Member Posts: 1,352 Arc User
    Assuming we don't get it in season 11 or 11.5, a well improved T6 Hegh'ta bird of prey, with 5/2 weapons slots and 5 tac consoles for starters.
  • bobbydazlersbobbydazlers Member Posts: 4,534 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    chiyoumiku wrote: »
    For people to stop making dumb polls for the sake of making polls. It's too early for this, Season 11 isn't even live yet.

my sentiment exactly, I only look at these threads to see how many wrong guesses are made and how many ask over and over and over again for the same old pie in the sky things (like apartments) that you know we will never get.

When I think about everything we've been through together,

maybe it's not the destination that matters, maybe it's the journey,

and if that journey takes a little longer,

so we can do something we all believe in,

I can't think of any place I'd rather be or any people I'd rather be with.

• stormwraith01stormwraith01 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    For people to stop making dumb polls for the sake of making polls. It's too early for this, Season 11 isn't even live yet.

my sentiment exactly, I only look at these threads to see how many wrong guesses are made and how many ask over and over and over again for the same old pie in the sky things (like apartments) that you know we will never get.

That's nice, then avoid these threads. I don't really care if what I want doesn't end up in the next season or expansion; I like looking ahead at the "what ifs" and "maybes" and thinking about what might happen. As I said in my initial post, this is a thread to talk about what you hope for (including pie in the sky things), not for negativity. Nobody is forcing you to read this thread or any like it, and if just the sight of these threads in the forum offends your delicate sensibilities, then my friend, I think you have more problems than a thread about hopes and dreams.

TL:DR: Feel free to continue complaining about those of us who like to talk about our hopes for the game's future, just do it in another thread. Thanks! :)
  • bobbydazlersbobbydazlers Member Posts: 4,534 Arc User
    edited October 2015

That's nice, then avoid these threads. I don't really care if what I want doesn't end up in the next season or expansion; I like looking ahead at the "what ifs" and "maybes" and thinking about what might happen. As I said in my initial post, this is a thread to talk about what you hope for (including pie in the sky things), not for negativity. Nobody is forcing you to read this thread or any like it, and if just the sight of these threads in the forum offends your delicate sensibilities, then my friend, I think you have more problems than a thread about hopes and dreams.

TL:DR: Feel free to continue complaining about those of us who like to talk about our hopes for the game's future, just do it in another thread. Thanks! :)

its all very well having hopes and dreams, I would hope and dream that one day I might be able to play sto on a real holodeck where I could take on the role of my characters and interact with the NCP's, walk around star fleet academy, ESD or qo'nos but I know it is unrealistic and there is no point in asking for this as it will never happen.
    although the suggestions you often see in these threads are a lot more realistic they are just as unlikely to happen.

its just a case of knowing what is or is not likely to happen in the game, at the end of the day you can virtually predict what will be in the next season/expansion.
    more missions, more ships, another reputation, possibly some new pve group missions, new lockbox's, more weapons, possibly a new fleet holding, maybe a new playable faction like cardasian and maybe an update of the foundry menu.

When I think about everything we've been through together,

maybe it's not the destination that matters, maybe it's the journey,

and if that journey takes a little longer,

so we can do something we all believe in,

I can't think of any place I'd rather be or any people I'd rather be with.

• orangeitisorangeitis Member Posts: 5,222 Arc User
    I thought season 12 was more like jan?
    season 11.5 -> expansion 3 -> season12