test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Frequent SNR since this week's patch.

vorwodavorwoda Member Posts: 694 Arc User
I'm getting SNR about every 10 minutes (on average) since this week's patch. This has not happened to me before. Is anyone else experiencing new frequent SNRs, who wasn't experiencing them before the last update?

Comments

• Options
    dwolf1400dwolf1400 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    I've given up on tonight. It's doing the same for me, Every 10 minutes or so....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    They're doing a 12hr network upgrade on Tuesday.
  • Options
    Thanks, dwolf!
    sov42 wrote: »
    They're doing a 12hr network upgrade on Tuesday.

I saw that, Sov, and I hope that solves it, but that's not an answer to my question. They made that announcement at about the same time as the last patch. If they knew about this specific issue, and the solution is coming in that patch, they might have warned us that this week would be tough and to hang in there. If they didn't know about it before announcing the upgrade, then I wonder if the upgrade will address it.

However, if nobody else is experiencing this, then it's my issue (or my ISP's), and I need to address it. That last is what I was hoping to rule out (or confirm) by asking if others were affected, too. If it's not just me, I hope next week's upgrade does the trick. If it IS just me, I'd like to know, so I asked.
  • Options
    semalda226semalda226 Member Posts: 1,994 Arc User
    Haven't had any issues with DC maybe it's a area thing? I'm USA East coast no issues here.
    tumblr_mxl2nyOKII1rizambo1_500.png

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    What I do know is, the servers themselves are apparently in Boston, and a lot of west-coasters seem to have connection issues. I'm on the east coast in Ontario and very rarely have DC's or SNR's, unless some [expletive deleted] is DDoS'ing the server.

So, I can't help but wonder if it's related to distance/location. Only a theory, but who knows.
  • Options
    And I'm in the Southeast. Maybe it is a distance issue, but it hadn't been a problem until this week. Hopefully tomorrow's extended maintenance will take care of it, like you suggested, Sov. Thanks to you both.