test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

@cptbrannigan

cptbrannigan@cptbrannigan dont say i need to grow up and just run offlineand ignore me when u are a coward and leech to exploit the azure normal scenario fight somethin dont hide wuss

Comments

• locutusofjoshlocutusofjosh Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    and u know who i am im war ghoul
    so anal about spelling i can but dont choose to
  • berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    @locojosh u no wat? nowun givs a flyen flub
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
    get @cptbrannigan to come to me and try to prove i need to grow up and have him fight a azure normal instead of hide find him ingame or this wont end till get him the message
  • cidjackcidjack Member Posts: 2,017 Arc User
    get @cptbrannigan to come to me and try to prove i need to grow up and have him fight a azure normal instead of hide find him ingame or this wont end till get him the message

I do believe your thread proves his point, but what I do I know, I just brought the popcorn.
    Armada: Multiplying fleet projects in need of dilithium by 13."
    95bced8038c91ec6f880d510e6fd302f366a776c4c5761e5f7931d491667a45e.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator
  • tempus64tempus64 Member Posts: 806 Arc User
    and try to prove i need to grow up
    Seems you did this all by yourself when you came here and started this thread.

• lighte007lighte007 Member Posts: 390 Arc User
    So much rage against one dude, it seems like he blocked you for this specific behavior.. lol
    The Rising of the Delta is the best expansion ever, and people love it to death because it is a good day to die in the endless struggle for supremacy of your own conviction. (A spin off of the Delta Rising is the best expansion ever and all the players love it.)
    wrong he cant even stay online to back it up
  • bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    In before the lock of a thread which should not exist.​​
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
  • breadandcircusesbreadandcircuses Member Posts: 2,355 Arc User

*sigh* I really can't help myself:

You are, via this thread, proving the point of the individual you are attempting to call out. Rather than breaking forum rules, I suggest reporting any player that you encounter leeching in the queues... so that player receives the ban rather than you.
    Ym9x9Ji.png
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    I do not like Geko ether.
    iconians wrote: »
    With each passing day I wonder if I stepped into an alternate reality. The Cubs win the world series. Donald Trump is President. Britain leaves the EU. STO gets a dedicated PvP season. Engineers are "out of control" in STO.​​
  • jodarkriderjodarkrider Member Posts: 2,097 Arc User
    Naming & shaming? Nope, take it elsewhere, please. Thread is IRRELEVANT closed.
    /Closed.
    [10:20] Your Lunge deals 4798 (2580) Physical Damage(Critical) to Tosk of Borg.

Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator
    "bIghojchugh DaneH, Dumev pagh. bIghojqangbe'chugh, DuQaHlaH pagh."
    "Learn lots. Don't judge. Laugh for no reason. Be nice. Seek happiness." ~Day[9] 
    "Your fun isn't wrong." ~LaughingTrendy

Find me on Twitterverse - @jodarkrider

This discussion has been closed.