test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Duty Officers Not Awarding?

So I am apparently supposed to be awarded duty officers at, e.g., level 18 and 31. They were both MIA, no pop-ups or missions or anything. I submitted a ticket and PWE was unsurprisingly totally unhelpful. Has anyone heard of this or know of any workarounds? I visited the dude at Starfleet Academy but no luck there either.

Comments

• lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    There is a bug I think is being addressed in the 11-19 level range. There are 2 possible bugs I need to test past level 50. Not sure about the level 31. Did you check the overflow bag just in case?
  • doctornexdoctornex Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    Yep, nothing there. What are the bugs? Odd that PWE support didn't mention any known bugs.
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,608 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Have you completed all of your rank promotion missions? (Speak to Admiral Quinn or Rom/KDF equivalent)

KDF has the design flaw where you can't get your first ship upgrade until you complete a specific story mission, but I haven't heard of any doff pack bugs.

Also try exiting and restarting or at least log out / log in for the character. That triggers some fixups for missing traits and rep rewards, maybe it will fix this.
  • mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    doctornex wrote: »
    Yep, nothing there. What are the bugs? Odd that PWE support didn't mention any known bugs.
    Probably stuff that the new "Operational Support Team" is made aware of and asked to test. PWE support is not the same as Cryptic QA , so they will not be aware of all the issues.​​
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • doctornexdoctornex Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    Actually, I did get my level 31 doffs, I just didn't see the mission. The level 18 doffs are still MIA but long gone, though.
  • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    check your in progress missions... if you have a lot of missions it can get pushed off the tracker.