test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

defera power plant hard mission

briohazard73briohazard73 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
I wish they would fix this one. You used to be able to work around it if there was a second zone open. Today for the second time for me in both zones all 3 of the nodes were not allowing to start the mission. Its bad enough when it happens in the first zone but when both zones are down something should really be done about it.

Comments

• lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    I have heard rumours that Season 11 will actually revamp the entire Defera Invasion. I can only hope this is true.
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • doctornexdoctornex Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    I remember when Defera actually used to be hard-ish. Like back in 2012.
  • darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,804 Community Moderator
    it's a pain in the rear for sure. there are many reports in on this already. idk anymore than that there are reports in XD.
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
  • smilegcb2#3786 smilegcb2 Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    lindaleff wrote: »
    I have heard rumours that Season 11 will actually revamp the entire Defera Invasion. I can only hope this is true.

Interesting ...

Actually the only news on the battlezone is the Badlands Battlezone, the dev blog appeared in few days.
    This Battlezone probably replace Defera ... but not sure (reward Terran Mark, but can reward Fleet Mark ?)

Wait & See ... The future is uncertain.
  • tarastheslayertarastheslayer Member Posts: 1,541 Bug Hunter
    edited October 2015
    Defera is currently in a state on Tribble is perhaps what people are hearing about. I'd love to see a revamp for the place but I've seen no evidence to support it.

As to why this bug occurs, I know at least one reason why it happens and it has been reported.
    Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head. - Euripides
    I no longer do any Bug Hunting work for Cryptic. I may resume if a serious attempt to fix the game is made.