test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I havn't recived my zen

I've gone though all the steps of buying 5000 (+ 300 free) zen on the arc website just now but the zen isn't on my account, even after re-log it still wasn't there. can someone help me?

Comments

• tngnerdstngnerds Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    nvm it's there now
  • whistlerdavidwhistlerdavid Member Posts: 420 Arc User
    tngnerds wrote: »
    nvm it's there now
    how long did it take? i payed for the same amount it say transaction under review but looked at my bank acount and they took the 50 dollars but no zen

• d00mbringerd00mbringer Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    It shouldn't take as long as it does. In fact, it didn't used to. Used to be instant. This combined with people still reporting issues getting their zen stipend will keep me from giving this company anymore money. At least until these issues are resolved.
  • kelshar#2413 kelshar Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    When I am trying to get some ZEN via PayPal, I get this message:

Unfortunately there was an error with your payment and we did not receive the transaction information from our payment partner. Your account may not have been credited for this payment.

My PayPal acc is charged, but I get no ZEN.
  • tinsnipstinsnips Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I have the same issue, received message that transactions were cancelled, no zen, but billed 3 times at my bank!
  • fearless504fearless504 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Tried to pay for 2300 zen using paypal, got auto cancelled everytime, paid visa debit, they took the money out of my account twice, never gave me my zen and then "banned" my account, anyone know whats up with that?
  • arojetarojet Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I paid for 6000 zen and the transaction still reads as pending. The money has been taken from my account. Set up a ticket more than 15 hours ago.
  • ba1dguyba1dguy Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I became a lifetime subscriber a few months back and have not received any benefits? I have no extra Zen and I have not been given access to purchace shuttles and such that you can get only by being a life time subscriber... What am I doing wrong?