test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

what is more important to you to be work on?

omegasprimeomegasprime Member Posts: 289 Arc User
AKA Primus01, Lifetime member since January 16, 2010
Windows 10 Pro
Intel Core i7-5700
RAM 32 GB
2 Titan GTX 980M GDDR5 8 GB

what is more important to you to be work on? 65 votes

More content!
67%
mercury80s2racingwufangchugarronlinguljarolhippiejonhawku001xmustrumridcully0crypticarmsmandracounguiseighrichtecuchulainn74repetitiveepickitsunesnoutvegeta50024yoosty1picard51kodachikunoseaofsorrowsazurianstar 44 votes
PvE maps added!
7%
tcgrandpa#3038scarlingmarkhawkmanputtenhamtheraven2378 5 votes
PvP fixed and updated!
20%
shpokssmokeybacon90angrybobhdlmc85warmaker001bdeaftravis05daan2006seannewboyedalgoseraphinegirlpraxi5hatchetl4dlaferrari1 13 votes
More ship!
1%
vostok2 1 vote
New ship skins!
3%
captainoblivoussmokeynz13 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    alexsanderitaalexsanderita Member Posts: 214 Arc User
    Totally useless poll because it's lacking the most important options.

No new exploration system option, no new Cardassian faction options, etc but we can vote for more skins. Yeah.
    I still dream from time to time about using the Gateway to doff off-game in spare minutes as we were told
  • Options
    deaftravis05deaftravis05 Member Posts: 4,885 Arc User
    PvP fixed and updated!
    I would like ground fixed, but pvp would be nice, to find a balanced way to test raw skills
  • Options
    dalnar83dalnar83 Member Posts: 2,420 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    I'm missing bug fixing, connection optimalization and enhancing of existing functions and GUI.

But I understand it's not something they can sell for Zen.
    "Cryptic Studio’s Jack Emmert (2010): Microtransactions are the biggest bunch of nonsense. I like paying one fee and not worrying about it – like my cellphone. The world’s biggest MMO isn’t item based, even though the black market item GDP is bigger than Russia … microtransactions make me want to die.”
  • Options
    macwilliam1975macwilliam1975 Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    More content!
    More exploration content, which is what they claim is being done. PvP would be my second choice in this poll.
    screenshot_2014-11-17-20-57-54a1a1a.jpg
  • Options
    mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    More content!
    I might have voted for PvP, but I have given up on it being saved. And I think Cryptic has, too. And failing that, more story missions sounds like the best thing they could do. The ships will come anyway, it's their busines model.
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • Options
    More content!
    I did not put bug fixes, because that should be done no matter what and if it does not get done it only hurts PWE's reputation and the number of player that they will have playing the game. It will also affect their income.​​
    Windows 10 Pro
    Intel Core i7-5700
    RAM 32 GB
  • Options
    kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    More content!
    lol 0 votes for ships
  • Options
    kitsunesnoutkitsunesnout Member Posts: 1,210 Arc User
    More content!
    Hehe, Tacofangs, of course he's going to vote content, he wants to make more content for all to enjoy =^w^=. And that's exactly what I'd like to see more of, his work!
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,513 Arc User
    More content!
    I'd like to be able to pay cash monies for Rom and KDF science-intel ships, but new content is more important so it got my vote. A reskin of the Scryer would be fine, just something that isn't a 750 million EC pack ship.
  • Options
    azurianstarazurianstar Member Posts: 6,985 Arc User
    More content!
    The only logical choice is to vote for more content. But not PvE Queues. We got too many of those and nobody plays them anymore. Storyline is important, but nobody plays it more than once unless it's having to replay for rewards.

STO needs to go in a new direction with replayable, non-repetitive content like Exploration. Let us make our own stories, this is an MMO after all.
  • Options
    More content!
    The only logical choice is to vote for more content. But not PvE Queues. We got too many of those and nobody plays them anymore. Storyline is important, but nobody plays it more than once unless it's having to replay for rewards.

STO needs to go in a new direction with replayable, non-repetitive content like Exploration. Let us make our own stories, this is an MMO after all.

I find it best to do PvE when there is an event weekend for one.​​
    Windows 10 Pro
    Intel Core i7-5700
    RAM 32 GB
  • Options
    kamiyama317kamiyama317 Member Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    More content!
    More content and more ships! I want it all!
  • Options
    praxi5praxi5 Member Posts: 1,562 Arc User
    PvP fixed and updated!
    PvP is the easiest form of repeatable content that they can add.

STFs, FEs, Battle Zones, you name it. They're all the same, and after you've played them a few times, you know exactly when and what to do, and then they fade into the Land of Boring.

PvP is never the same and is endlessly repeatable. If they gave us PvP content, worked on balancing (with benefits PvE as well), and also gave incentives for playing, more people would both play (and be entertained) as well as spend money towards upgrading gear/getting better ships.

But that's all dependent on them properly balancing it out.
  • Options
    lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    I vote for bug fixes.

And I don't mean stupid little clipping issues on uniforms that people keep reporting. If you want to report a bug, you need to report actual game-breaking bugs, such as....oh....DEFERA.

Defera is a whitewash of bugs. Such as how the Power Plant hards mission frequently has the activation nodes not even able to be activated. Either that, or you activate the node, but it does nothing more than put a force field over the door, leaving you trapped in the empty room. And then the City hards mission is STILL not resetting after a team runs it, so you are forced into sitting there for the full 7 minutes, waiting for it to auto cycle. The Power Plant bug is somewhat new, but the City bug has existed since the START OF DEFERA. Can we please just get a Reset button on the wall already?

So, simply said, forget about focusing on new content. Focus on fixing what already exists. And furthermore, stop reporting usless tailor issues, and start reporting the actual game-breaking bugs that have existed for years, and make those parts of the game completely unplayable.

Instead of a shiny and visually-perfect game loaded with unplayable bugs, I would rather have a game where the graphics are lacking, but the game actually works.
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,022 Community Moderator
    Totally useless poll because it's lacking the most important options.

No new exploration system option, no new Cardassian faction options, etc but we can vote for more skins. Yeah.

Why are people so fixated on a Cardassian faction? Their iconic ship was in the first lockbox so they shot themselves in the foot! Besides... WHY Cardassians anyways?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    protogothprotogoth Member Posts: 2,369 Arc User
    Full faction status for the New Romulan Republic.
  • Options
    captainhunter1captainhunter1 Member Posts: 1,627 Arc User
    My vote if for fixes to existing systems in the game.

Just for one example: Looking for more content? Did you know there are more than 91,000 missions available in the Foundry?

Yeah, most people don't, because the current interface only shows 50 - - that's right, 50 out of 91,000...

See the links in my signature below for some easy, inexpensive 'fixes' that would really add to quality of life in the game. Come on talented Dev team - this is low hanging fruit here! :(
  • Options
    lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    My vote if for fixes to existing systems in the game.
    Either give Andoria, old Risa, and Bajor a reason to exist, or simply delete public access to those ground maps, and leave them as mission-only. As public-accessible, they are nothing more than a waste of server resources.
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,022 Community Moderator
    Andoria is pretty much a dead social zone. Just like Vulcan. No reason to go there. Bajor is pretty cool to pop into with its day/night cycle, but needs more of a reason to visit besides that one mission.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    tyriniussstyriniusss Member Posts: 317 Arc User
    Most important to me would be a revision of the UI, making it more user-friendly, eliminating all those useless clicks and sliders. It has become a real pain.

Just slotting Reputation projects, RnD and DOff assignments amounts to more than 200 clicks on a new char each day. All at login. ~150 from Rep projectes alone (half of that if you only do the dailies and not the hourlies).

And this doesn't count contributing to Fleet Projects. Checking a whole Armade for what's needed in their projects can add another ~200 clicks. Just checking, not a single contribution counted.

Also it's just DOff assignments in sector space. It's more if you check your Department Heads (and you should).
    All the basic stuff you do once a day at login on a SINGLE CHAR!
  • Options
    hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User
    More content!
    More hairstyles and a Bolian barber at ESD. Priorities, people.
  • Options
    azurianstarazurianstar Member Posts: 6,985 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    More content!
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Andoria is pretty much a dead social zone. Just like Vulcan. No reason to go there. Bajor is pretty cool to pop into with its day/night cycle, but needs more of a reason to visit besides that one mission.

Well Andoria did have a good possibility with the PvP areas that was never implemented. Along with Forcas III, players could've had impromptu Melee Tournaments. Vulcan and Boreth could easily become spiritual centers which could add a new element to the game.
  • Options
    dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    More content!
    what is more important to you to be work on?

I had to read that 3 times to understand it. I hope English isn't your first language. :D

Needs to be a related poll... What do you think Cryptic will work on?
    Nevermind... Poll winner would just be 'lock boxes'.

Oh, and on this poll, my vote would have gone to 'fix all the damn bugs!' if that was an option.
    Post edited by dracounguis on
  • Options
    daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    {Pipe Dream}
    I want a system of interchangeable ship compartments and corridors with connecting turbolifts and Jefferies tubes...
    Along with more reasonably sized bridges and engineering rooms so that I can build my own interiors for my ships.
    I don't care if they have any particular reason to exist (new missions and such).
    I just want them for my own RP when I play the game.
    I also don't care if They want to make them available in the ZEN store, I'll just throw my money at my TV.
    B)
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • Options
    peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    After problems like power related lag has been atended to (it seems like it at least on my end) my greatest enhancemt to game would be any means that could be undertaken to fill queue lists more.

Some maps run fine, others not at all. Even the double or triple reward weekend kept me puzzled there. While me and a few others earned so much Dil there the overall participation still seemed poor.

Either peeps have enough Dil and don’t bother or for many the effort to do them is still to high.

If it can’t be Dil then I would like to see salvage tech added to some of the advanced queues which have a longer duration.

Perhaps that would help.

Heh, its probably just me but I get bored in this game pretty soon when not queued up. I wonder what everybody else is doing in STO.
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • Options
    scrooge69scrooge69 Member Posts: 1,108 Arc User
    BUGS
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    tigrovaya13akulatigrovaya13akula Member Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    scrooge69 wrote: »
    BUGS

THIS ^^^

and I would like to add:

DISPLAYED (for each Character/toon) an ACTUAL Event cool-down timer. Like the Tholian Red Alert has under Available Missions Tab x hours, x minutes, x seconds left. AND also like the queues have DISPLAYED (x min, x sec remaining); applied for Borg RA's, Summer Event (earning Vouchers), Winter Event (earning Vouchers), Crystal Cataclysm Event (earning Shards), Mirror Universe Event (earning MTD's), System Patrol missions (with 30 min cd -- x min, x sec remaining DISPLAYED until it can be played again; etc.

Doff Chain assignment/missions fixes -- like ... the GHOSTS of the Jem'hadar (after 2+ years of playing this game, I'm STILL looking for mission #5 in this chain ... sigh).

• Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    PvE maps added!
    scrooge69 wrote: »
    BUGS
    Yes, we definitely need more missions where we fight Bluegills. :D
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    drailhdrailh Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    Yes the most important option is missing and no it is not exploration, it is : fix bugs !!
  • Options
    bubblegirl2015bubblegirl2015 Member Posts: 830 Arc User
    Oh come on people!

Please learn how to make polls or don't. There is "NO OTHER" category again.

IMO...OTHER: Server stability/security. Why? so that we can play the game as it was meant to be. Cogent issue is still out there and now with the hacking that took place on the weekend. I think this is a major priority.​​
    Wiki editor http://sto.gamepedia.com
    Original STO beta tester.