test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

SHIP PRICE RANGES

i think it would be a good idea to have very rare ship price ranges on exchange so that even free to play players can get them instead of having to play for 2-3 years just to get a rare ship and by the time they do have enough to get a rare ship its then out of date so then they have to start all over again now i know this will infuryate coiners and lifers with this idea but you have a core group of players who can not and will not evea get anywhere near to owning a very rare ship because of exchange prices which are just pureley stuped the highest being 1 billon energy credits does no one else think that these prices are crazy and need to be sorted asap and yes comon haters i know you all say its player controled but mybey that needs to end too because like i said there is some players who will never be able to offord the stuped prices on exchange or at least put in easyer ways to make energy creds with more better loot drops than there is why wud a level 60 need mk XII equpment which they make next to nothing off when they sell it

Comments

• Options
    laferrari1laferrari1 Member Posts: 434 Arc User
    not even a full stop. Can't even get to read it.
    I need to get to him. I can't just leave him out there alone. - Sometimes you've got to makes sacrifices, Lara. You can't save everyone. - I know about sacrifices. - No, you know about loss. Sacrifice is a choice you make. Loss is a choice made for you. - I can't choose to let him die, Roth.
  • Options
    salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    Try to use some punctuation next time. It will help to get your point across. As it stands, I can't tell exactly what you mean in your run on sentence. Do you want fixed ship pricing on the exchange? What do you mean by "price ranges?" If you mean that players should be "nice" and lower their prices for noobs, people like me will come along and scoop them up and sell them for a higher price. So what exactly do you want?
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
  • Options
    anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    Stop crying...

There won't be limits or taxes on the exchange... Want the ships? Work for them... And NO... it dosen't take 2-3 years to earn the EC for it... That's just you being lazy.

Also Paragraphs, commas and periods.
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • Options
    thegrandnagus1thegrandnagus1 Member Posts: 5,165 Arc User
    anazonda wrote: »
    Stop crying...

Crying about other people crying :D

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
  • Options
    Stop crying...

This sums up about 50% of your posts.
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Stop crying...

Yeah, and I've still got another 50% more to go to catch up with you.

Thanks for that set up ;)

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
  • Options
    Stop crying...

Yeah, I've still got 50% more to go to catch up with you.

Actually I'm happy to point out the flaws in other people's complaints. So your post doesn't make any sense.
  • Options
    Stop crying...

Actually I'm happy to point out the flaws in other people's complaints.

I'm glad you found something in life that makes you happy :)

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
  • Options
    Stop crying...

Actually I'm happy to point out the flaws in other people's complaints.

I'm glad you found something in life that makes you happy :)

Guys... Get a room...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,513 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    If you are not paying any money, you need to grind for $30 ships. That's life. The people paying $30 are the ones who are paying for the servers and the staff salaries, so they get their ships sooner.

Also, it should not take you anywhere near a year to earn a lock box or lobi ship, many of them are 100 -130 million EC on the exchange.

Each of your characters can grind and refine 24,000 dil every 3 days. Convert to zen and in 3 months (with only 1 character) you can get any C-Store ship.

For lock box and lobi ships: Buy lock box keys and sell them on the exchange. in less than 3 months (with just 1 character) you'll have a lock box or lobi ship. Faster if you are playing the game and getting loot that can be sold for EC.
  • Options
    falsfire1976falsfire1976 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    laferrari1 wrote: »

English skills are rare in the internet-kiddies age... Yeah I read about 20 words then my brain started to melt.
  • Options
    cidjackcidjack Member Posts: 2,017 Arc User
    OP, let me kill your argument:

These Promos are designed to entice players to spend money in the game. if a free to play player is unwilling to spend money on the game, and create the pylons needed to create a vast sum of in-game wealth, they are not entitled to purchase these ultra rare ships at a faction of the cost it took to obtain them.

One other thing, the max an item can be placed on the exchange is 500 mil EC, not 1 billion EC.

Lastly, if you want true end game gear that can sell for large sums on the exchange, you need to upgrade the equipment prior to selling it on the exchange.

I highly suggest you join a fleet and an armada so you gain the much needed insight on how to earn EC in game.

Armada: Multiplying fleet projects in need of dilithium by 13."
    95bced8038c91ec6f880d510e6fd302f366a776c4c5761e5f7931d491667a45e.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator
  • Options
    lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,825 Arc User

English skills are rare in the internet-kiddies age... Yeah I read about 20 words then my brain started to melt.

What do you expect from the kids who would butcher a word just to save from having to type/write a extra letter?
  • Options
    sqwishedsqwished Member Posts: 1,475 Bug Hunter
    cidjack wrote: »
    OP, let me kill your argument:

These Promos are designed to entice players to spend money in the game. if a free to play player is unwilling to spend money on the game, and create the pylons needed to create a vast sum of in-game wealth, they are not entitled to purchase these ultra rare ships at a faction of the cost it took to obtain them.

One other thing, the max an item can be placed on the exchange is 500 mil EC, not 1 billion EC.

Lastly, if you want true end game gear that can sell for large sums on the exchange, you need to upgrade the equipment prior to selling it on the exchange.

I highly suggest you join a fleet and an armada so you gain the much needed insight on how to earn EC in game.

I'd say not only have you killed the argument but probably buried in lime as well. But why should people actually figure things out, when they can complain on the forums or expect everything handed to them on a plate. From a personal perspective, if a player is willing to spend a little time learning about the game, then your right it's fairly easy to make EC in this game. All it takes is a little time.
    Oh, it's not broken? We can soon fix that!

• Options
    warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    There won't be limits or taxes on the exchange... Want the ships? Work for them... And NO... it dosen't take 2-3 years to earn the EC for it... That's just you being lazy.

Unfortunately that's not entirely true. There is a 500 million EC limit on the exchange. Of course, this only means that items worth more than that simply aren't sold on the exchange at all.
  • Options
    warpangel wrote: »

Unfortunately that's not entirely true. There is a 500 million EC limit on the exchange. Of course, this only means that items worth more than that simply aren't sold on the exchange at all.

You can, technically still post items beyond that though... They just aren't shown in results.
  • Options
    kayajaykayajay Member Posts: 1,990 Arc User
    If ships COULD be posted for a billion...people would pay it! Cryptic would get people spending money on Zen, to earn the EC to spend that much. It's an opportunity missed.
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    This is not going to end well.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    Try to use some punctuation next time.

Maybe he's saving his punctuation up so he can afford an &.
  • Options
    iceeaglexiceeaglex Member Posts: 375 Arc User
    lianthelia wrote: »

What do you expect from the kids who would butcher a word just to save from having to type/write a extra letter?

*n
  • Options
    chiyoumikuchiyoumiku Member Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    *eats popcorn*
    Sekhmet_Banner.jpg
    Defending The Galaxy By Breaking One Starfleet Regulation After The Next.
  • Options
    cptjhuntercptjhunter Member Posts: 2,288 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    This is not going to end well.

The force is strong in this one. :)
  • Options
    woodwhitywoodwhity Member Posts: 2,636 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Player driven market. The very definition of supply and demand (demand with added childrenlike "I want want want"). No point in regulating this.

Besides, EC are easy to come by.​​
  • Options
    rickdankorickdanko Member Posts: 470 Arc User
    Blah blah blah greedy. Blah blah Ferengi blah. Blah blah blah force them to blah. Blah blah blah 99% blah blah 1% blah. Blah blah blah #occupytheexchange blah blah blah blah. Blah blah that's what Star Trek is all about blah.
    They're not really gone, as long as we remember them
    candle_burning.gif
    Plasma Nugget
    Rayzee
    excellentawesome#4589
    torgaddon101
    raeat

I'm allowed to disagree.
  • Options
    cptjhuntercptjhunter Member Posts: 2,288 Arc User
    You can't have what you want in a freemium game, without making a deal with the Canadian devil.
  • Options
    shadowwraith77shadowwraith77 Member Posts: 6,395 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Try to use some punctuation next time.

Maybe he's saving his punctuation up so he can afford an &, or a , or a .

Best post in here so far!
    tumblr_nq9ec3BSAy1qj6sk2o2_500_zpspkqw0mmk.gif

Praetor of the -RTS- Romulan Tal Shiar fleet!

• Options
    tacticalrooktacticalrook Member Posts: 810 Arc User
    Ship prices can be pretty steep for a lot of people. I think, though, the solution isn't to punish sellers, but to educate the bulk of the players on how to make vastly more EC than they typically make.

It's a matter of perspective, really. I'm poor and even I know that.
    /channel_join grind
  • Options
    sonicshowersonicshower Member Posts: 216 Arc User
    Plenty of other ways to facilitate the sale of rare goods without the exchange and many people are going that route.
    sh2sxc7.gif