test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Could we get some new Hats Please?

the following were in the show, could we get em in game?

knitted caps-TOS (spock on temporal missions), TNG(covert mission team assignments)
baseball caps--ds9
fedoras-TOS (piece of the action), TNG (dixon hill episodes)
and i'm pretty sure there was a cowboy hat or two, and Q gave a robin hood cap i believe...

but i really want a pimp hat to go with my ophidian cane...

Comments

• Options
    salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    New outfit pieces usually coincide with content (story mission or event) releases. Baseball caps would be fun and I'd be all for a home run derby mini game on the DS9 holodeck. Or some other baseball mini game.
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
  • Options
    theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,994 Arc User
    A fedora would be perfect,black suit and tie with fedora please
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • Options
      azniadeetazniadeet Member Posts: 1,871 Arc User
      edited August 2015
      I support all of the suggestions in this thread...

I know the licensing would make it impossible... but real MLB team caps ARE Star Trek canon. Sisko and Jake wore Atlanta Braves and San Francisco Giants hats on the show... so that being said, I would LOVE to get a Minnesota Twins ballcap.

Yeah, I know... never gonna happen.
    • Options
      rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,177 Community Moderator
      azniadeet wrote: »
      I know the licensing would make it impossible... but real MLB team caps ARE Star Trek canon. Sisko and Jake wore Atlanta Braves and San Francisco Giants hats on the show... so that being said, I would LOVE to get a Minnesota Twins ballcap.

Yeah, I know... never gonna happen.

Seattle Mariners for me please! B)
      db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
      I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
      The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    • Options
      a3001a3001 Member Posts: 1,132 Arc User
      Fedora and trench coats. All that's missing is a proper Thompson sub machine gun, but I'm willing to substitute it with Cochran's shotgun...for now.
      Rejoice JJ Trek people....

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10052253

Why are you not rejoicing?
    • Options
      kitsunesnoutkitsunesnout Member Posts: 1,210 Arc User
      I'd just like a beret to go with my Mercenary outfit. I'd pay ANYTHING for that!
    • Options
      lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
      Indeed. A military beret is what we really need.
      I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
      My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
      Click here to view my DeviantArt.
    • Options
      protogothprotogoth Member Posts: 2,369 Arc User
      Black sinamay teardrop cocktail hat with black lace fascinator, please.

anemone-fascinator.jpg

Hey, if y'all get to ask for your dream fedora, I get to ask for my dream Gothic headwear, too.
    • Options
      artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
      How about a nice white one to go with the Oddy uniform?

careers-leadimagery-980x447-homepage-casestudy.jpg?mh=447&mw=980&thn=0​​
      22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
      Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
      JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
      'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
      'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
      '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
      'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
      '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    • Options
      lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
      Ever since the Odyssey uniform came around, I have been saying a beret would be the perfect addition.
      I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
      My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
      Click here to view my DeviantArt.
    • Options
      architect13architect13 Member Posts: 1,076 Arc User
      Will any of these new hats help resolve the lag? If so, then I'm in.
      Have you tried the new forum on your phone?
    • Options
      devilment666devilment666 Member Posts: 112 Arc User
      New hats? Try America’s #1 war-themed hat simulator
    • Options
      orionburstorionburst Member Posts: 67 Arc User
      Lets put new hats in a lockbox that drops only from ground battles in fps mode!

Oh wait, thats been done to death already... normal-50.gif​​
      344qvwl.jpg

I'm an Arc user? Yeah, right..I'd rather eat a chainsaw, blade first
    • Options
      bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
      Will any of these new hats help resolve the lag? If so, then I'm in.

New hats would not be made by the same people who would be reducing lag, so no conflict, bring on some new hats.
      signature.png
      We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
    • Options
      solardynamosolardynamo Member Posts: 44 Arc User
      I'd be all for an Odyssey matching hat. That would be cool.
    • Options
      captainoblivouscaptainoblivous Member Posts: 2,284 Arc User
      If you can get me a hat that makes all of the horrid oddy outfits vanish, then I shall be most pleased.
      On a more serious note, more hats would not be a bad thing, nor would more glasses and the like as long as they weren't restricted like beachwear.
      Now listen very carefully, I shall say this only once. I'd rather like to have the some of the outfits from 'allo 'allo (i.e. WW2 stuff, French resistance etc). :P
      I need a beer.

• Options
      bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
      Lets do it right.

11029475_1656907727882538_8463630582628362936_n.jpg
      signature.png
      We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
    • Options
      ceekayzeroceekayzero Member Posts: 411 Arc User
      Stovepipe hats please. Then I would FINALLY have what I need make a Gorn Engiseer.