Not sure what my record is though, it's been a while since I've uploaded
    Check out my STO Cinematic Videos: ZEFilms Youtube Channel
    Follow me on Twitter: @ZEFilms_STO
  • Options
    peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    mscowboy wrote: »
    mscowboy wrote: »
    You late TRIBBLE, I shot from 37 to 53 JUST two weeks ago.

grumble

@mscowboy for 69,273 goal then, I guess

grumble

So this is kind of embarrassing since I was thinking getting another 30% would be pretty hard, but I ended up doing a 75k run just now. And I think it might end up on the league table before anyone manages to check and add my old number to the front post. So... am I going to have to do a third 30% increase in a row now?

I think only numbers of the starting day (August 19th) of the event count. Everyones league standing was automatically "frozen" for reference at that day. If you happen to have improved 30% since then and now decide to participate here because of that it should not be a problem and you have reached your goals. Your 30/30 log should be uploaded and you just check in here afterwards (with your @name pls.) in order to be registered by holofrog.

At least that’s the way I understood it.

Good luck to you and gz on your progress. :)

Post edited by peterconnorfirst on
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • Options
    holofrogholofrog Member Posts: 111 Arc User
    @ vaklo

Your record on the current ISA Table is at ~20k DPS, so your goal would be 30k.

@ mscowboy

I'm working with the DPS of the starting day. If you have increased your record from the starting day by 30%, you have reached your goal and you are qualified for the contest.
  • Options
    taylor1701dtaylor1701d Member Posts: 3,099 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    @taylor1701d

Throw me in the mix, though I seriously doubt I can reach 62.9k
    Maybe this will encourage me to try and break into the 50k club. Still really stuck at 48.4k as my best, closest run since was last night at 45.5k in ISA.

Ah well, maybe this will be the motivation I need. Though I think if I want to crack 50k (at least) Ill need to keybind/macro my skills. But I feel that is cheating.

Wish there was a board for people who don't keybind/macro.

Edit: Oh and BTW, you guys never sent me an invite to the channel for some reason, maybe I got overlooked.
    Post edited by taylor1701d on
    [img][/img]OD5urLn.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    @taylor1701d

Maybe this will encourage me to try and break into the 50k club. Still really stuck at 48.4k as my best, closest run since was last night at 45.5k in ISA.

Ah well, maybe this will be the motivation I need. Though I think if I want to crack 50k (at least) Ill need to keybind/macro my skills. But I feel that is cheating.

Tbh it is the best way to not use an all-in-one spacebar-macro. To bind only one ability on one key is clearly the best.
    The way for people, who are a bit lazzy, would be to bind a maximum of 2 abilities on one key, which are used together. For example "Fire at Will + Attack Pattern Beta".

I removed the old list of particpants at the beginning of this thread and replaced it with a link to a googledocument. In my opinion that is more clear than the old list.

Edit: @ taylor1701d, Invites are sent.
    Post edited by holofrog on
  • Options
    taylor1701dtaylor1701d Member Posts: 3,099 Arc User
    holofrog wrote: »
    @taylor1701d

Tbh it is the best way to not use an all-in-one spacebar-macro. To bind only one ability on one key is clearly the best.
    The way for people, who are a bit lazzy, would be to bind a maximum of 2 abilities on one key, which are used together. For example "Fire at Will + Attack Pattern Beta".

I removed the old list of particpants at the beginning of this thread and replaced it with a link to a googledocument. In my opinion that is more clear than the old list.

Yeah I figured 2 and 3 ability keybinds would be best.
    Ill try it out this weekend and see how I like it.

Anyhow, thanks for the entry holo
    [img][/img]OD5urLn.jpg
  • Options
    feierfoxxfeierfoxx Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    @feierfoxx i'll take part.
  • Options
    taloon698taloon698 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    @Yamal - Please put me in.
  • Options
    smilegcb2#3786 smilegcb2 Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    My handle : @pascaldu76
  • Options
    ricbrusaricbrusa Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hello plz i like join too
    @ricbrusa
  • Options
    barius63barius63 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hello.
    @barius63
  • Options
    azurealli4nceazurealli4nce Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    So this promo is to try to promote the failing DPS Metals channels after the majority of the player base you tried to steal from the DPS Numbers channels failed to come on board with your little Coup d'état and stayed where they are.

I left the Metals channels as the way you guys went around things was cheap and underhanded. Next time you plan something like this it might be better to say
    "Hi guys there's been a break down in communicate and direction within the mod's and admin's of said channels. We have decided to create a new channel, here are our rules and goals. everyone in the existing channels is welcome to come aboard and join us".

You may have found far more people willing to co-op between the channels and support you that way.

Any way back to the original channels and long may they continue to thrive.

QFT

/10char

This .
    DPS-Bronze, DPS-Silver, DPS-Gold, etc. are FAKE! They were created by an outvoted minority who destroyed the original DPS channels!

Tactical Team sucked, once upon a time. I got it buffed. Don't think for a minute that Cryptic ignores forum feedback.
  • Options
    freenos85freenos85 Member Posts: 443 Arc User
    @FreeNoS /10char
  • Options
    mepmopmepmop Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    @mepmop, aiming for the first time 30k
  • Options
    We have now more than 80 participants. That is so awesome, that so many people have accepted the challenge!
    I'm pretty sure - and I hope, that more people are going to accept it. :smiley:
  • Options
    squirrleytunicsquirrleytunic Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    Much like the 100k Malon and 100k Engineer, I am happiest when working towards a weird goal. Thanks for giving me something fun to try for, even if it seems impossible. Good luck to all who chose to participate. To those that don't wanna play nice, there is no reason to be negative towards this and you just make yourselves seem very petty.

@SquirrleyTunic Goal>>>>>> 219,033​​
  • Options
    badtrekbadtrek Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    Not sure if I can get into the 75k range by then but will give it a go, @SandDog
  • Options
    robothitchhikerrobothitchhiker Member Posts: 277 Bug Hunter
  • Options
    ripsterfxripsterfx Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    @ handle is @ripstide
  • Options
    thomasflarebringthomasflarebring Member Posts: 1 Arc User
  • Options
    captainakababacaptainakababa Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    yeah let's do it

@captainakababa
  • Options
    nex0snex0s Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    @ handle is @Nex0s
  • Options
    tempusmagustempusmagus Member Posts: 107 Arc User
  • Options
    meiergerdmeiergerd Member Posts: 10 Arc User
  • Options
    lewstelomanlewsteloman Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Lews Therin Teloman@lewsteloman psyched to be entering this kinda of contest for the 1st time
  • Options
    richardsagenrichardsagen Member Posts: 1 New User
    I suppouse I can give it a try. @F19specter is my handle.
  • Options
    zetax1zetax1 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    @Jack0YO

I am just under 30k hope i break trough
  • Options
    ocilonocilon Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    I'm absolutely determined to make something of my ancient Fleet Star Cruiser. Perhaps this will be it? Count @ocilon in on this one.
  • Options
    ab1t0rab1t0r Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    I am in @ab1t0r 105.700
  • Options
    zippostylezippostyle Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    count me in... @37LSKDC, current highscore 92.826,7 DPS... Nice challenge bro