test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

COLISEUM quest bug

aerous77aerous77 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
edited August 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Right at the beginning you have the option to scan the derelict hulk. Once that is done there is NO PROMPT to scan the satellite. You are stuck in a tractor beam with no way to advance the quest. No amount of button mashing helps. F key or right click will not work,

Repeatable? yes
Multiple instances? Yes
Multiple characters? yes
“The miracle is this - the more we share, the more we have.” ― Leonard Nimoy.
Post edited by aerous77 on

Comments

• jaml123jaml123 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Have the same problem. So annoying. Even resetting the instance didnt help.
  • aerous77aerous77 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    jaml123 wrote: »
    Have the same problem. So annoying. Even resetting the instance didn't help.

It's also a linchpin in the Romulan story / episodes offering the Reman shield as a reward. What a pain for new players and veterans alike.

I'm glad others are experiencing this.

Maybe now this issue will get some attention.

• insergapawninsergapawn Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    It's amazing how game breaking this actually is

Ship is stuck, cannot move, cannot warp out of area or "abort mission". Dropping the mission does absolutely nothing to being trapped by the energy beam, relogging just makes the beam start again trapping you. Basically can't do anything.

Funny thing is, try to request GM help and the tickets just give you an error saying cannot connect, so can't doing anything but not log in, shame really I was enjoying the game up until this game ending bug
  • borticuscrypticborticuscryptic Member Posts: 2,478 Cryptic Developer
    This is likely related to a fix that went out in today's patch:
    Resolved a UI issue which was causing issues including:

Players in EV suites being disabled in certain maps and not being able to do certain functions like mining.
    Numerous instances where stats showed incorrect numbers.

If anyone could try this out today, and verify that the issue is resolved, I'd appreciate it.
    Jeremy Randall
    Cryptic - Lead Systems Designer
    "Play smart!"
  • aerous77aerous77 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    Yes it is resolved. Thank you very much for your work.
  • insergapawninsergapawn Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    This is likely related to a fix that went out in today's patch:
    Resolved a UI issue which was causing issues including:

Players in EV suites being disabled in certain maps and not being able to do certain functions like mining.
    Numerous instances where stats showed incorrect numbers.

If anyone could try this out today, and verify that the issue is resolved, I'd appreciate it.

Well the instance had reset when I logged in, scanned the hulk and then had the option to scan the satellite finally, so this fix probably did the job, thanks :)