test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Which Dreadnought would you like to see next?

SanoSano Member Posts: 101 Arc User
The game has several Dreadnaughts not yet available as player-ships.

The wiki has a good overview page for the Dreads:
Http://sto.gamepedia.com/dreadnought

From those listed I removed those that are clearly KDF-only ships like the Orion- Gorn or Nausican Dreads.
I further removed the Mirror-Terran-Dread as it looks too much like a Fed-ship to ever become a lockbox or Doffpack-Reward.

So we are left with the following Dreadnoughts and I ask you my fellow sto-players:

Which of those would you like to see next as a lockbox or promo-reward?

Which Dreadnought would you like to see next? 109 votes

Breen-Dread "Rezreth"
11%
captainmal3smeeinn1tartan42lucho80zelzxesthraxpwesolidshatnergroomofweirdbioixiscrooge69blutwolf815stardestroyer3 12 votes
Tholian-Dread "Tarantula"
46%
gardatshadowfirefly00oceansongmikoto123asolarwraithdcmstechjarvisandalfredbridgernstuntpilothyplkayajaylordsteve1lordprotiuskyle223catserhatgs1905john98837fulleatherjacketcrusader2007vandelemmingenjim625 51 votes
Hirogin-Dread "Huntmaster"
6%
thetaninesiggurdurreyan01narthaisdaka86shineshadowazurealli4nce 7 votes
Undine-Dread "Thetys"
7%
gulberatvalenn1rahtanpwecangetlostsom3one1thay8472praxi5chaseling94 8 votes
Vaadwaur-Dread "Juggernaut"
11%
admiralkirkcaptainoblivoussmokeybacon90lexusk19gofasternowcaptiannemo117markhawkmanaveryddaethon3050superyeahditryikecrysystemsadmiraldunwall 13 votes
Fek'Ihri-Dread "Drek'Hi"
16%
f9thretxczulisvelcoupaholicmustrumridcully0meldrithpweldarion79scarlingdragnridrgameversemancoleson73rakija879damainxforumkkvalathordark4blooddakkalvar1asuran14Gurneyhallek0420 18 votes

Comments

• Options
    dalolorndalolorn Member Posts: 3,655 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    I know at least one person who would vote for the Tarantula.

Me, I'm torn between the Tethys, Tarantula and Juggernaut - they'd all have some pretty neat toys. (On the other hand, I never get any ships like that, but that's another matter. :tongue:)

Edit: My younger brother quickly noted that you forgot the biggest dreadnought of them all. You're missing a certain object with a volume of approximately 27 cubic kilometers and copious quantities of additional armor and weapons. :)

Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.p3OEBPD6HU3QI.jpg
  • Options
    risian4risian4 Member Posts: 3,711 Arc User
    I'm missing the Voth Citadel...
  • Options
    Well I didnt put in the Voth Citadel as it really is just too big and the Borg for this and a lot of other reasons that should be obvious.
  • Options
    captainoblivouscaptainoblivous Member Posts: 2,284 Arc User
    You missed out the "B'ger" option! :P
    I need a beer.

• Options
    Well whatever I missed ... 6 options are enough for that poll.

If we consider the big role Tholians gonna play in the upcoming season 11 the Tarantula is propably the most likely option at least imo.
  • Options
    smeeinn1tsmeeinn1t Member Posts: 618 Arc User
    Breen-Dread "Rezreth"
    Went for the Breen, which would be cool for winter event.
    V9BQ6SM.gif
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." — Lazarus Long --->Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    captainmal3captainmal3 Member Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Breen-Dread "Rezreth"
    I'm not really expecting it to happen, but I'd love it if we got the Rezreth for this years winter event. Realistically though I'm thinking we'll probably get something else entirely and they'll drop the breen theme. True dreadnoughts are too big and powerful to be given out for free. If not the Rezreth then the Tarantula or the Juggernaut, none of the others particularly interest me, and the Juggernaut is only because I have the Astika and it'd likely be able to use the console.
  • Options
    gofasternowgofasternow Member Posts: 1,390 Arc User
    I'm pretty sure the Breen Dread'll be this year's winter prize. However, I have to say that I kinda want the Juggernaut.

B-word.
  • Options
    nickcastletonnickcastleton Member Posts: 1,212 Arc User
    none i want no more ships untill i get MY GOD DAM FERASAN SHIP
    0bzJyzP.gif

"It appears we have lost our sex appeal, captain."- Tuvok
  • Options
    bubblegirl2015bubblegirl2015 Member Posts: 830 Arc User
    Sano wrote: »
    The game has several Dreadnaughts not yet available as player-ships.

The wiki has a good overview page for the Dreads:
    Http://sto.gamepedia.com/dreadnought

From those listed I removed those that are clearly KDF-only ships like the Orion- Gorn or Nausican Dreads.
    I further removed the Mirror-Terran-Dread as it looks too much like a Fed-ship to ever become a lockbox or Doffpack-Reward.

So we are left with the following Dreadnoughts and I ask you my fellow sto-players:

Which of those would you like to see next as a lockbox or promo-reward?

None of the above...missing. However, tarantula aint that bad at allhG7UctY.pngbear-2.gif
    Wiki editor http://sto.gamepedia.com
    Original STO beta tester.
  • Options
    solarwraithsolarwraith Member Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Which Dreadnought would you like to see next?
    Of course you forgot to add a Borg Cube, but of the choices listed, the Tarantula...it's got nice shiny spinning rims.
  • Options
    architect13architect13 Member Posts: 1,076 Arc User
    T6 JHDC would make me smile
    Have you tried the new forum on your phone?
  • Options
    coupaholiccoupaholic Member Posts: 2,188 Arc User
    Fek'Ihri-Dread "Drek'Hi"
    I like the looks of that Fek'Ihri design. Asymmetrical ships barely exist in STO, and there are no vertical designs at all (that come to mind).
  • Options
    lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,825 Arc User
    How about a T6 Gal-X? Not a ship I'd likely have to pay half a billion EC for...
  • Options
    berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    None. I want to see more faction specific ships, not ships that make me wonder about how we got ahold of these ships every time I see one. The only one that make sense for how the Lobi Consortium got ahold of them is the Ferengi D'Kora.
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • Options
    primar13primar13 Member Posts: 1,896 Bug Hunter
    Tier Six - Galaxy-X
  • Options
    fsuikafsuika Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    none i just want a fed/kdf Dreadnought thats on par with the bloody scimitar
  • Options
    thenoname711thenoname711 Member Posts: 204 Arc User
    Tholian Tarantula, love the design.
    Gameserver not found.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    Breen is probably winter event

Fek'lhri is almost guaranteed to be KDF-only since they have the Kar'fi already.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    Sano wrote: »
    I removed those that are clearly KDF-only ships like the Orion- Gorn or Nausican Dreads.
    TRIBBLE you man I want a Balaur!
    none i want no more ships untill i get MY GOD DAM FERASAN SHIP
    AND ONE OF THESE!!
  • Options
    captainoblivouscaptainoblivous Member Posts: 2,284 Arc User
    Oh oh! Jupiter class!
    I need a beer.

• Options
    artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    Breen-Dread "Rezreth"
    Rezreth, though I'm sure that will be our final winter Breen ship. Tarantula would be my second choice.

I think the Drek'Hi should be in the same boat as the Orion, Gorn, or Nausican ships, it's a KDF ship like the Kar'Fi.
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,988 Arc User
    T6 Galaxy Dreadnought please, with the Andromeda skin as part of the skin choices
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • Options
      warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
      Pakled cargo transport with the name "Dreadnought" stuffed in it to boost sales.
      XzRTofz.gif
    • Options
      tolmariustolmarius Member Posts: 400 Arc User
      I'm going to vote for something not on there....the KDF member species dreadnoughts. Gorn Balaur, Orion Warbarge, and Nausicaan Ravager.
      3T6cHqb.png
    • Options
      dakkalvar1dakkalvar1 Member Posts: 32 Arc User
      Fek'Ihri-Dread "Drek'Hi"
      Fekthri ships look awesome.
    • Options
      lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,825 Arc User
      Like I said I want a T6 Galaxy-X before any of them...but if I had to choose one I'd probably have to go with the Tarantula...none of the others are particularly appealing to me.
    • Options
      medalionemissarymedalionemissary Member Posts: 612 Arc User
      Why don't we fly our own Dyson Spheres by now damnit?!?!
      Deep Space Nine in HD, make it so!
    • Options
      crypticrockcrypticrock Member Posts: 120 Cryptic Developer
      Why don't we fly our own Dyson Spheres by now damnit?!?!

I believe you may have a difficult time finding parking with one of those.
    • Options
      comrademococomrademoco Member Posts: 1,694 Bug Hunter
      Why there no option for "no dreadnought"?!?
      6tviTDx.png