test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

problem with forums

xuelxuel Member Posts: 169 Arc User
edited August 2015 in Ten Forward
IDK why forums is doing this, but it keeps sending me to page 2 of any thread that has 2 or more pages. This is getting real annoying, anyone know a fix for this.
Post edited by askray on

Comments

• Options
    xuelxuel Member Posts: 169 Arc User
    bump.................
  • Options
    anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    It's sending you to the end of the thread... why?

Because they don't call themselves "Cryptic" for nothing :)
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • Options
    hogtplhogtpl Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    > @xuel said:
    > IDK why forums is doing this, but it keeps sending me to page 2 of any thread that has 2 or more pages. This is getting real annoying, anyone know a fix for this.

no idea. my forums quotes you like above
  • Options
    kyrrokkyrrok Member Posts: 1,352 Arc User
    One of the problems I have is when i hit the arrow trying to go back to where I was at previously, it too often instead brings me back to the sam page I was trying to get out of in the first place.
  • Options
    askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    The > quoting style is normally via mobile, also don't bump threads it's not allowed.

As for why it takes you to page 2 on any thread, i'd clear out your cache and make sure you haven't been reading that thread before.
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

• Options
    strous1strous1 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    askray wrote: »
    The > quoting style is normally via mobile, also don't bump threads it's not allowed.

As for why it takes you to page 2 on any thread, i'd clear out your cache and make sure you haven't been reading that thread before.

Clearing cache changes nothing with page changeing. The format for the forms is a big flop. This Vanella has no seperation for Star trek or Neverwinter. Before Vanella I had seperate sigpics and Signitures for both. Now it is only 1 or the other. Notice the my neverwinter picture and sig. The Star Trek sign and picture are gone, if I change them to my Star Trek sigpic and signiture then My Neverwinter changes. This is not right for 2 seperate forms. It is such a FUBAR mess, almost like they are doing with the games.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PnP Red Box DM & Player (74 - ?). NWN + SoU + HotU (4-03),
    NWN Diamond Edition, Neverwinter Nights Complete (NWN + NWN2).
  • Options
    grandnaguszek1grandnaguszek1 Member Posts: 2,188 Arc User
    Only problem I have is they won't let me put my gornzilla sig back :(
    say-star-wars-is-better.jpg
  • Options
    jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    the problem with forums is

When you cant f-art and politley blame the person next to you

GRANDNAGUSZEK1 excuse yourself next time ....what have you been EATING MAN ?!! :D
  • Options
    askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    strous1 wrote: »

Clearing cache changes nothing with page changeing. The format for the forms is a big flop. This Vanella has no seperation for Star trek or Neverwinter. Before Vanella I had seperate sigpics and Signitures for both. Now it is only 1 or the other. Notice the my neverwinter picture and sig. The Star Trek sign and picture are gone, if I change them to my Star Trek sigpic and signiture then My Neverwinter changes. This is not right for 2 seperate forms. It is such a FUBAR mess, almost like they are doing with the games.

That's because it's not two separate forums. They are all combined into one install. They just now have different categories. And honestly a lot of gaming companies do this. Cuts costs down.
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

• Options
    strous1strous1 Member Posts: 34 Arc User

That's because it's not two separate forums. They are all combined into one install. They just now have different categories. And honestly a lot of gaming companies do this. Cuts costs down.

And that is why you wont get anymore money for zen from me. Cut all the costs you want and see people leave.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PnP Red Box DM & Player (74 - ?). NWN + SoU + HotU (4-03),
    NWN Diamond Edition, Neverwinter Nights Complete (NWN + NWN2).
  • Options
    grandnaguszek1grandnaguszek1 Member Posts: 2,188 Arc User

the problem with forums is

When you cant f-art and politley blame the person next to you

GRANDNAGUSZEK1 excuse yourself next time ....what have you been EATING MAN ?!! :D

Sorry, it was the beans...so many beans. I've been eating beans because I'm depressed the new forum won't let me put gornzilla back up :s
    say-star-wars-is-better.jpg