test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Broken dawn "Decide" is broken

There is a part of the mission where you have to deactivate four of those conduits, however once I deactivate one of those conduits and defeat Iconian whats-her-face the game won't let me deactivate the other conduits making it impossible to complete the mission.

Has anyone encountered this issue before and is there a way to fix it?

Comments

• Options
    malkarrismalkarris Member Posts: 797 Arc User
    I had something like that. Each time you get what's her face to go away, some Heralds should pop up. I say should because sometimes they transport into the walls to start (check your map, might see the red circles). Sometimes they come out if you wait long enough, other times you just have to beam out and beam back into the mission, but if you do that, you have to go to the delta quadrant and start at that system, Key something or other, it should have a circle around it.​​
    Joined September 2011
    Nouveau riche LTS member
  • Options
    gradiigradii Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    Broken CIRCLE.

"He shall be my finest warrior, this generic man who was forced upon me.
    Like a badass I shall make him look, and in the furnace of war I shall forge him.
    he shall be of iron will and steely sinew.
    In great armour I shall clad him and with the mightiest weapons he shall be armed.
    He will be untouched by plague or disease; no sickness shall blight him.
    He shall have such tactics, strategies and machines that no foe will best him in battle.
    He is my answer to cryptic logic, he is the Defender of my Romulan Crew.
    He is Tovan Khev... and he shall know no fear."
  • Options
    warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    Heralds spawned in the wrong room for me once, had to go back to kill them to proceed.
  • Options
    timelord79timelord79 Member Posts: 1,852 Arc User
    Yeah spawn areas for the Heralds are broken. They either appear in the wrong room or off the map for some reason.
    Sometimes they spwn at the right spot but of them gates into nothing where he can't be reached.
    If you are lucky he might be close enough that a mortar can kill him.
    11750640_1051211588222593_450219911807924697_n.jpg
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,083 Community Moderator
    Shouldn't this be in the bug report section?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    orangeitisorangeitis Member Posts: 5,222 Arc User
  • Options
    foundrelicfoundrelic Member Posts: 1,380 Arc User
    M'tara just never shows up after the first encounter. Can't complete the replay, can't get my rewards. VERY annoyed.