test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Missing Character

rbearcatlightrbearcatlight Member Posts: 8 Arc User
Okay, so my friend ran into a bit of an issue several days back. One of his favorite characters up and disappeared from the login list with no warning (she was not deleted, accidentally or otherwise).
He's tried to get Customer Support to restore it, but they refuse to do anything unless he has a screenshot proving that the character exists (He does not have one; the only thing we could find were some bridge officer skin files saved by the client). Customer Support closed the ticket in the meantime without solving anything.
Is there any other way to fix this?

Comments

• Options
    kthangkthang Member Posts: 172 Arc User
    As far as I know it is possible to ask for a ticket to be elevated up the chain and away from the grunts, that's the next thing I'd do. If that does not work I'd submit a GM ticket and be sure to talk to a real-life person and explain the situation.
  • Options
    rebelspyrebelspy Member Posts: 1 New User
    I'm trying to solve this issue with myself right now.
    I put in over 130 hours a few years ago, I wanted to start playing it again so logged in on my new computer and while my info is all the same and it SHOWS 137 hours of gameplay, everything is gone. Unfortunately it's been so long that all I remember is the type of ship that I had (Defiant) , and that it had a lot of high end level weaponry and tech on it, but can't tell them what it was.
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 10,347 Community Moderator
    Bad Necromancer!
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.